Ig88 offense bug

Ig88 doesnt deals +50% dmg , when having offense up .. Will this be fixed? Cuz thats -10-15k dmg woth each basic.. A huge disadvantage

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    The issue is with IG-88's unique ability not working (not stacking up) when Offense Up buff is active. We already have a bug in for this, which will be reviewed. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    The issue is with IG-88's unique ability not working (not stacking up) when Offense Up buff is active. We already have a bug in for this, which will be reviewed. Thanks!
    Would u kindly say this in other words? I dont understand it ^^
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    Hiya!

"Hiya!
    The bug with ig88 is that his crit damage from unique is not being counted properly when he has offense up. we already have this in our database of bugs and it will be reviewed. thanks!"
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Hiya!

"Hiya!
    The bug with ig88 is that his crit damage from unique is not being counted properly when he has offense up. we already have this in our database of bugs and it will be reviewed. thanks!"

Thx for clarification.. Well but how is his unique related to that? Even if the enemy has no debuff, dte offense up doesnt work.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Hiya!

"Hiya!

Thx for clarification.. Well but how is his unique related to that? Even if the enemy has no debuff, dte offense up doesnt work.

they unique gives +20% crit dmg for each debuffs enemy. That will normally end up being 100%

the offense gives 50% damage.

the way the game is coded sometimes the 50% and 100% won't add together causing it to be just 50 or just 100%.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon this also seems to be happening with TFP and offense up. Seems like he isn't gaining any more dmg from Offense up when enemies are debuffed