Zeta Cody Question

I'm almost finished with my clone team and will have a cody zeta in the next two weeks. I just want to make sure I have this information right. As long as echo is alive all clones will recover protection and health any time they use their basic correct? So in the event everyone is below full health they will be able to regain both health and protection? I know this is a dumb question I just want to make sure I understand all their abilities correctly.

Replies

• Options
    echo has nothing to do with protection. zody needs to be in lead for protection regen. Also clones cant have healing immunity for it to work. if echo is alive the clones get the echo unique health regen.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Yes if Echo is alive the regain health on basic and regain protection on basic from Cody Zeta. Lots of healing.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Yes if Echo is alive the regain health on basic and regain protection on basic from Cody Zeta. Lots of healing.

In addition to this how necessary is fives zeta within a princess zody line up? Can it work without his zeta?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Coolmcdrew wrote: »

In addition to this how necessary is fives zeta within a princess zody line up? Can it work without his zeta?

It does work but 5's zeta helps with more TM gain for 5's. More TM more chance for speed down on the tank and guns.

In HAAT your clones will get hit no way around that. Why not benefit from those hits.

• Options
    Yogi wrote: »

It does work but 5's zeta helps with more TM gain for 5's. More TM more chance for speed down on the tank and guns.

In HAAT your clones will get hit no way around that. Why not benefit from those hits.

Makes complete sense! Obviously there are only so many zetas to go around but fives will go on the list after Cody.
  • Options

Makes complete sense! Obviously there are only so many zetas to go around but fives will go on the list after Cody.

I have talked with McMole, he is like the Clone guru, you can Youtube his videos of P4 with Princess Zody, he isn't sold on how useful Zeta 5s is.

I am debating the same thing, my mods aren't as good as McMoles and I have the 20 Zeta for 5s so what can it hurt.
  • Options
    Valace21 wrote: »

I have talked with McMole, he is like the Clone guru, you can Youtube his videos of P4 with Princess Zody, he isn't sold on how useful Zeta 5s is.

I am debating the same thing, my mods aren't as good as McMoles and I have the 20 Zeta for 5s so what can it hurt.

Was literally just watching his mods video. Not going to be nearly as fast as him but hoping to clear at least 1 million in heroic.
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I just did 4m with no z555.

Cody over 200 speed
    Leia over 190
    Leia over 18k health
    Crit damage triangle on all
    Speed arrow on all but sarge
    Sarge has offense arrow

You want all crit chance over 45%.