Checking my direction

DannyB
69 posts Member
Hi all, I've been playing for around 6 months now, I recently (last couple of months) decided to concentrate on making some raid squads, so got the 5 Jedi (admittedly missing JKA), have rebels, teebo, working on droids & will build a chirpatine squad.
But now I've been thinking of shifting my attention back to arena for a while. I thought empire/sith was probably my best bet, a lot of wiggs still in my shard (including me admittedly although I now just run wiggs and st Han of rebels with ep, qgj or others dependent on opponent).
Shoretrooper and Baze are currently out of my reach so I was thinking I should probably concentrate on 7* EP, 6* Vader (needs 20 odd shards to 7*), 7* Sid, 5* TFP (current cantina target) & a tank, probably st Han in the short term, although I'm working on sun fac also, with rg in the works soon.
Here's my collection https://swgoh.gg/u/dannyboy/collection/
Just thought I'd get some ideas from you guys, also doing Rex (need around 70 shards to 7*) so possible to make a team around him also maybe?
I have neglected the gear levels a bit with trying to increase my 7* toons but I'm hoping to be upto around 25 soon with mods and zetas in sight lol

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I didn't check your profile, but from what you described you seem to be on the right track. However, personally I would always focus on my arena team first and foremost. Being in top—10 (or 20) makes a huge difference. The crystal rewards along with crystals from daily activities/login/GW will not only sustain 3 energy refreshes but also give a surplus to buy gear or shards.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Just checked your profile. Hint: Always have your arena team on the max level. And spend all your crystals on energy/cantina energy refreshes until you reach level 85. The earlier you reach your next level, the faster you will unlock new content and f.ex. tiers in challenges.