Can we get a Jedi data pack?

Repeatable purchase would be nice too.

Replies

• Options
    $5000. Instantly unlocks 5 7* Jedi! Yay!
  • Options
    This is exactly what they want us to buy. If they release one I guarantee it has shards that will help most early game players unlock the new hero, and many mid to late game players get the 7* hero.
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yep I'll buy some thing like that. I have mace, ash, ploon, JC, lumi but I'd like to get more.
  • Options
    pACQS1A.png
  • Options
    pACQS1A.png

Fantastic.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    Options
    I think we can agree that an "event" Jedi pack would make all but the most hardcore ftp people reach for their wallets. They'd make some coin...
  • Options
    pACQS1A.png

+1
  • Orba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    The one thing I would ask for if they were to release a Jedi Pack for the event is that it contains the shards rather than the complete character cards. Mace for example requires 80 shards but if you already have him already then you won't even get half of that if the pack contained him. By sticking to shards the pack would be just as valuable to people who already have the characters as it is to people who don't. Especially since this event wants people to not only have the characters but continue to farm them. For people without the characters it would be a character pack but for those who already own them it would be an upgrade pack.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Orba wrote: »
    The one thing I would ask for if they were to release a Jedi Pack for the event is that it contains the shards rather than the complete character cards. Mace for example requires 80 shards but if you already have him already then you won't even get half of that if the pack contained him. By sticking to shards the pack would be just as valuable to people who already have the characters as it is to people who don't. Especially since this event wants people to not only have the characters but continue to farm them. For people without the characters it would be a character pack but for those who already own them it would be an upgrade pack.
    This is a very good suggestion. And one that will likely be ignored.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    So glad I bought the Jedi pack when I started! Everyone was saying how it was the worst one to buy, but it has been worth it (apparently)