Old characters that can still only be obtained from Chromiums

I'm glad that all the R1 toons are now available to farm

Now how about making some of the old, relatively useless, not worth paying for, but maybe fun to play around with characters (ie Lobot) available in some way other than chromiums. Even if just a single hard node.

I'd actually like to play around using Lobot on for fun only light side team but no way I would want to gamble crystals on getting him from packs.

Replies

• Blixion
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lobot is farmable already in two hard nodes
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lobot has 2 hard nodes
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    There are no old characters that can only be obtained from chromium. Still a number that can only be obtained from hard nodes (Lobot, Ururorror, FOTP, FOST, Hoth Rebel Soldier, probably missing one)
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    There are no old characters that can only be obtained from chromium. Still a number that can only be obtained from hard nodes (Lobot, Ururorror, FOTP, FOTF, Hoth Rebel Soldier, probably missing one)

FOTF?
  • Options
    There are no old characters that can only be obtained from chromium. Still a number that can only be obtained from hard nodes (Lobot, Ururorror, FOTP, FOTF, Hoth Rebel Soldier, probably missing one)

FOTF?

Fost
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

You mean FOST not FOTF and you're missing Clone Sargeant
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

You mean FOST not FOTF and you're missing Clone Sargeant

Yes thank you. I've been talking ships lately and let that slip. Good catch on Sarge. Ewok Scout too I believe.