Barriss
Vader
Boba
How will they do in arena?

Replies

• mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Depends, are any of them zeta? I don't see Leia in any high level arena teams. Zader, Zarris, zoba a Rex are on a lot of teams.
  • Options
    Drop Leia and Vader for Chaze and boom you're at the top of the arena.
  • someonesolddude
    187 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    Depends, are any of them zeta? I don't see Leia in any high level arena teams. Zader, Zarris, zoba a Rex are on a lot of teams.

That's because Leia is underrated. She's very fast, deals a lot of damage with her basic, and gives the whole team crit chance up. This team will be kinda tanky besides Rex and Leia. But Leia will go into stealth and Rex gets 20% max health increase and I'm going to give him health mods on top of that. I'm going to make them zeta as well it'll take time.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Drop Leia and Vader for Chaze and boom you're at the top of the arena.

Can't get him
  • someonesolddude
    187 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Should I swap Leia out for Kylo?
  • Options

I can put in aayla or kylo. Should I keep Leia or swap her out for one of those two?

Kylo for sure.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

I can put in aayla or kylo. Should I keep Leia or swap her out for one of those two?

Kylo for sure.

I'll do Kylo I guess