Darth Maul, Zeta - Dancing Shadows question

bpipe
19 posts Member
edited March 2017
All Sith allies gain 20% Evasion, gain 20% Turn Meter and Stealth for 1 turn at the start of each encounter and whenever they Evade or are Critically Hit, can't be Critically Hit while Stealthed, and gain Advantage for 2 turns whenever Stealth expires. The Stealth and Turn Meter from this ability ignores Taunting allies.

1) What does it mean 'can't be Critically Hit while Stealthed' ?

Does it mean: When critically hit - damage becomes normal (like critical immunity, and why it doesn't display that boon) or when critically hit - the damage is totally prevented.

2) 'whenever they Evade or are Critically Hit - gain 20% Turn Meter and Stealth'
Does they gain stealth before damage or after?

I fought zeta Maul couple of times, I'm not 100% sure but I think when I was critically hitting him, while he is not stealthed, he was gaining stealth and my damage was completely ignored. Am I right? or I just didn't noticed his HP reduced.

Replies

• Options
    Simple:

Sith in stealth: you cannot critical hit them

Sith out of stealth: you can critical hit them, but if you did, sith will become stealth again and gain 20% TM; of course if you atrack a sith and he dodged, he will get stealth and 20% TM as well