What next?

Raventhedarkone1243
6 posts Member
edited March 2017
What would you guy's want next as the next reworked faction. Personally I want a bounty hunter rework but I know a lot of people want a Droid and Jedi rework. And I have seen a few people wanting a nightsisters rework.

What next? 22 votes

Bounty hunter
27%
CaptSeaWalkerJonathan_Lynch1makagarahumSlabRankleZippy927Drklimit673_ 6 votes
Jedi
36%
TangoFettMullatoDatBoixodiackTmanShadowHawk2417SebulbadasgreatK2Swoah 8 votes
Droid
4%
jedikilla84 1 vote
Nightsisters
13%
RadonisIceih_SWGmurphsith 3 votes
Ewok
9%
SupercatProphet_Chinchilla01 2 votes
Tusken
9%
JediGhost117Jackmonds 2 votes
Jawa
0%

Replies

• Options
    Where is (H) All the above? Or (I) Rebels?
  • Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    Where is (H) All the above? Or (I) Rebels?

We don't need anymore Rebels
  • Options
    Some people may want more rebels. I would like "all of the above."
  • Options
    Bounty hunter
    Bounty Hunters! Rework Thermal Detonators, Give Cad Bane more speed or better TM gain, add Jango, Aurra, Bossk, 4LOM, Embo, & BH Ventress.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    honestly, anything other than rebels lol but i would say Bounty Hunters only if they give us Embo/Bossk. If not then give nightsisters the spotlight
  • Options
    Tusken
    Honestly, it's one of the longest factions that has been in the game and they only have 3 toons that overall work really well together as is. Plus if they introduce Pod Racing gambling for credits they could make Tuskens part of how successful your races are. Could be cool and make sense considering we are in a Cantina and gambling.
  • Options
    Ship battles - removed
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok
    Give me my ewoks that i farmed over a year ago!!!!!!!!!! you showed wicket, now i want him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :rage:
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi
    Sith!!!!!!!!! Honestly though folks the Jedi need better physical damage or there nothing. Make Yoda great again, make Yoda great again.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi
    Jedi baby.
  • Options
    And for people wondering why I did not put a vote for all the above is because I just want to see what most people want pacifically. Because I think we all want everything to be able to be used and be good.
  • Options
    And for people wondering why I did not put a vote for all the above is because I just want to see what most people want [specifically.] Because I think we all want everything to be able to be used and be good.

Sorry see [ ] above unless you are referring to the Pacific ocean.

Taken and ewok at least need a rounded out team of 5.