Zader bug in rancor raid

My squad is zader, ep, sidious, magma and tfp. My speed is good, 257 tfp, 220 sidious, the rest about 190. When I start raid I can't stop rancor with tm reduction, after 10/12 attack the rancor attack me. When I pass through a phase (any phase), then can i solo him. The tm reduction change after the phase passage, expecially zader and tpf i see reduce more tm of rancor.

It is a know bug?
I can't start from first phase beacause i'm the only one in my guild can solo the rancor and i leave the priority game to my companions.

I can resolve.with rex and qgj in stand of magma and palp?

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I do notice my vader team performing much better at the rancor if I come from phase 1. But I thought that was simply because you will already have half filled tm meters on your team then when you encounter the rancor. But maybe you're right
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a known bug. Yes the first phase seems to be harder then the tm reduction increases and it becomes super easy.

I use qgj and rex and still clear it not problem, I always start in p1 so I don't know if this will help you not get attacked in the first phase you attack in.

• gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    I see this is your first post so i'll give you the benefit on this one.

Try searching in the top right search area next time, though because there was quite a long discussions with videos screen shots and information on exactly how the bug works already.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/97847/zader-raid-bugged/p1

• Options
    I read somewhere disussione on the subject but with vague answers or no way, I have not found a definite answer, I knew there was a bug but I thought they had correctly and instead not think so.
    in the post, there are two questions, ok is the bug usually not solved, the second question is: how I can go at any stage and finish calm the rancor? with rex and qgj better?
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    For me it varies based on RNG but i usually have the best RNG on Phase 4
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordInuy wrote: »
    I read somewhere disussione on the subject but with vague answers or no way, I have not found a definite answer, I knew there was a bug but I thought they had correctly and instead not think so.
    in the post, there are two questions, ok is the bug usually not solved, the second question is: how I can go at any stage and finish calm the rancor? with rex and qgj better?

Possibly, but if you enter p2 you're going to have a hard time with any team. Rex and qgj with tfp might be better then sith, empire units. You would have to test it yourself to be sure.