Ships whishlist

Hello everybody, im starting this thread just to know a bit of stuff. The ghost is coming this april, but im wondering, what other ships can come in the game? I would like a looot of ships, specially command ships, but i honestly see this too unlikely. BUTT supose we can ask for any ship, including command ships, ive come with this list
Command ships:
- separatist cruiser with admiral Trench
- First Order cruiser with general Hux (ideal for the release of The Last Jedi)
I honestly cant come with any other idea for this category so lets move on to the fighters:
- Y wing, piloted by Evaan Verlaine or Gold leader or both
- A wing piloted by Shara Bey
- Tie Defender piloted by Grand Admiral Thrawn himself or Argin Relik
- Tie Interceptor piloted by Vult Skerris
- B wing piloted by any random pilot, a sullustan maybe
- Rebel Snowspeeder piloted by Dak? And other guy
- V wing starfighter piloted by clone pilot
- Vulture droid piloted by battledroid
- Naboo N1 piloted by Captain Panaka or Captain Typho
Aaaaand im gonna stop, i dont want to make a list of every star wars starship, let me know down there what you want to see

Replies

• kodias
    264 posts Member
    Options
    JKA - jedi starfight
    GK - Jedi starfight
    GG in the Malevolent - Capital
    Luke - X-Wing / Red 5
    Chewie and Han maybe even Lando in the real Falcon

• Options
    Zam Wessell - Koro-2
  • Options
    IG-2000 (IG-88's ship)

The Punishing One (Dengar's ship)

Ginivex class "Fanblade" starfighter (Ventress ship)
  • Options
    The Ghost
  • Options
    Would like to see the Normandy
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    SpaceGunship-CR.png
  • Options
    Naboo starfighter, AI miss my N1 from Star Wars Galaxies a lot.
  • Options
    Nihilus had a capital ship, the Ravager,would love for it to make it into the game!
  • Options
    JKA in his Star fighter
    Kenobi and cody in the republic gunship
    Krennic in his shuttle
    Han and chewie with leia, lando, or Luke in the falcon
    Luke in his x wing
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    Options
    IG-2000 (as mentioned above)

RG Tie Interceptor (or Soontir Fell)

Shuttle for Palp+crew

The Outrider and Dash Rendar

A-wing (with Jake Farrel or Arvel Crynyd)
  • Options
    I would love to see Admiral Piett with the Executor as a capital ship (though I think it may be too large for ship battles. Maybe as a raid enemy though).
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    EP, Magmatrooper, and Stormtrooper for a Lambda shuttle. Stormtrooper is a given with the design of the First Order shuttle. Need a third and figured why not Magma.

I would say RG for a TIE Interceptor, but a datamine showed a TIE Bomber with a Stun on it's basic and an AoE Slow Down. Sounds like RG's going to be the Bomber pilot.

Not sure where else to go using existing Empire characters; but with Phoenix Squadron added, Thrawn in a TIE Defender wouldn't be too much of a long shot.
  • Options
    I don't think we should make any new characters just for there ships, like snowspeeder and Dak(we have enough pilots running the game) but some characters that will probably be added like admiral thrash should get a capital ship! I like the idea to add ships to pre existing characters like IG, Dengar and Zam they sound great!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda's tiny lil starfighter
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    CameronD wrote: »
    I don't think we should make any new characters just for there ships, like snowspeeder and Dak(we have enough pilots running the game) but some characters that will probably be added like admiral thrash should get a capital ship! I like the idea to add ships to pre existing characters like IG, Dengar and Zam they sound great!

Admiral Thrash? You mean Thrawn? or is Admiral Thrash an upcoming First Order Admiral in the next movie? If it's the former, we already have an Empire Command Ship, and a TIE Defender would be much better. If it's the latter, why not add General Hux as a First Order character with a Command Ship?
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Coralskipper and nom anor
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Osik wrote: »
    Coralskipper and nom anor

That would be hilarious.
  • Options
    Dooku's solar sailer with the droid chauffeur.