What ideas would you add to a new guild raid.

2Next

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    There has been enough LS toons as raid reward characters - show some love to the DS.

But who?
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    There has been enough LS toons as raid reward characters - show some love to the DS.

But who?

Talzin or Darth Revan
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options

But who?

Was trying to think of that myself. Maybe for my Battle of Hoth raid it should be AT-AT Pilot with General Veers synergy. Or since the previous raids have been alternate versions of characters, we get an OP General Veers, lol.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    War wrote: »

But who?

Was trying to think of that myself. Maybe for my Battle of Hoth raid it should be AT-AT Pilot with General Veers synergy. Or since the previous raids have been alternate versions of characters, we get an OP General Veers, lol.

Making Veers relevant with AT-AT Driver. His Maximum Firepower should hit like Lando 2nd attack. And they should definitely get synergy. Like a Unique where AT-At Driver gets 70% assist for every Veers attack. And Veers gains 10% health when AT-At driver takes a turn.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    War wrote: »

But who?

Making Veers relevant with AT-AT Driver. His Maximum Firepower should hit like Lando 2nd attack. And they should definitely get synergy. Like a Unique where AT-At Driver gets 70% assist for every Veers attack. And Veers gains 10% health when AT-At driver takes a turn.

Those abilities aren't powerful enough for a Raid character, think GK level. How about since Veers is super squishy, he has Damage Immunity while AT-AT Driver is alive. AT-AT Driver should also have a powerful unique ability that is shared with Veers and vice versa. Then update General Veers leadership to have all Empire allies share their unique while he's alive.

I'm imagining a General Veers lead, AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, Magmatrooper, SHT team. Although SHT's stand guard unique would have every Empire ally taunting, which would be annoying since he's the one you'd want taunting.
  • Options
    definitely a fleet based raid.
    I think the Death Star would be a great starting point, and when is this game going to give Luke a Master Luke status? Perhaps with E-VIII?
    Another fleet idea could be the battle of Coruscant when Anakin and Obi-Wan kill Dooku. Lots of ships to use, plus the pesky droids that destroy ships.

Fleet based raids is the logical next step.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Something that is a COOPERATIVE guild effort, not a competition to beat your guildmates out of rewards.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    definitely a fleet based raid.
    I think the Death Star would be a great starting point, and when is this game going to give Luke a Master Luke status? Perhaps with E-VIII?
    Another fleet idea could be the battle of Coruscant when Anakin and Obi-Wan kill Dooku. Lots of ships to use, plus the pesky droids that destroy ships.

Fleet based raids is the logical next step.

More farmable ships is next logical step before a Fleet raid. Everybody is basically running same set up, with a few exceptions, due to lack of ships. A ship raid would not work at this stage of ships.
  • Options
    Hum a ship raid, the death star!!! No?
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Like raid format, rewards and groups needed to complete.

IMO I'd like to see a 8 stage raid, where players are required to use certain factions to complete the raid. Character reset daily. No heroic
    So the guild enters and the First stage is first order. The goal is to kill 1000 resistance toons. At the top is a count down so the guild knows where it is. Not difficult but very tedious. A team of five First order vs 6 Resistance, every 100 killed a boss hero pops up.

The second stage might use Scoundels/Bounty hunters and separatist , third stage Resistance, fourth Jawas and Clones, fifth stage Empire, sixth stage droids and ewoks, 7th stage Rebels, 8th stage is for all factions but is 2000.

Rewards would grant random packs, gear, mods and guild coin.
    Top 10 teams get chromium 8x packs, 11-20 get 4x chromium pack, 20-50 get 2, 1x chromium packs. Gear rewarded like aat raid, mod packs for top 10.

I think the point raids is to be difficult. And u cant ask for raids not to have heroic lvl...