I tried to use a Nute Gunray lead for a stealth squad, and well.....

Mcmole
157 posts Member
Nute Gunray has a lead where stealthed allies gain 55% critical hit chance and gain 30% turn meter on a critical hit. It sounds like a lot of fun, but as I tried it against different teams, I found it to be severely lacking, especially when facing meta teams. It's still a fun team to try out, but it's nowhere near powerful enough to be considered meta. Anyways, check out my video review of the team to get some better detail of the team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkq4X9sHG18

Replies

• Options
    Nice
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    If there was a way to grant other allies stealth besides a maul or teebo lead he'd prob be better
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Also why not sith assassin? She seems built for this
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    See some crazy stuff with sith Assassin.
    Curious to since her stealth gain on basic is before damage if she will get the TM gain on same attack as gaining stealth.
  • Mcmole
    157 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    See some crazy stuff with sith Assassin.
    Curious to since her stealth gain on basic is before damage if she will get the TM gain on same attack as gaining stealth.

This is a team I'll keep working on. I was down on it initally, but people have given me suggestions, so there's more team comps to try out, and will put out more videos on it!
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    SA needs more sith to multiply damage but
  • Options
    On normal AAT, i was doing great whit Nute L, jawa, datcha, js, neibit. Stealth aoe 100% tm gain
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    On normal AAT, i was doing great whit Nute L, jawa, datcha, js, neibit. Stealth aoe 100% tm gain

That had to be crazy once you get all those jawa stealthed