Veteran Heroic Pit Guild Starting 2nd Guild - TheFinalJedi - Looking for active members!

Bondfan3290
12 posts Member
edited March 2017
The guild TheFinalJedi is recruiting members that are active in guild chat
We are a bunch of members from an older guild that started a new one looking for members that communicate well and stick to the guild rules. The rules are being finalized but the basics are as follows:
  1. Be an active member in chat
  2. Do not have a game supplied name, create your own!
  3. English please! we have some members that speak multiple languages but English is the primary one.
  4. Player desired level is 80 minimum; however, we are still new and will help all those who want to join. (A few people have even made second accounts to increase raid ticket accumulation)

Raid Rules:

We will only be launching Heroic Pit Raid and with the goal to get a guild that can do the Heroic AAT as soon as possible. While we determine if we can do the Heroic AAT, Normal AAT will be launched so everyone can get those rewards.

Heroic Pit rules:
  1. Launch Day and time will be a set later on and will occur at set times and days agreed upon by all.
  2. Phase 1 sacrifice one toon or low tier team to get on leaderboard. Nothing more than 10,000 damage.
  3. 24 hours after we will message in chat / Discord for those who are not on the leaderboard so they can get the rewards

Note we have individuals that can clear the Heroic Pit Raid easily but we all want people to get rewards in order to have a guild that can do Heroic AAT. We do not want a repeat of our last guild so any members that do not comply will be warned and risk removal.

Normal AAT:

Do not just contribute in particular phases. This slows down raid completion. We will try to clear these as fast as we can because the ultimate goal is Heroic AAT. We all want Gen. Kenobi Shards!

Heroic AAT:

Strategy will be developed once the guild gets larger.

Interested in joining? There are a few ways to try and join:
  1. Send me a message here or...
  2. Add my ally code for an invite: 827-827-515 (Bondfan3290) or...
  3. Join the Discord chat! at Discord.gg/5f2BCbn

Look forward to seeing you in the guild soon!
Post edited by Bondfan3290 on

Replies

• Options
    How many spots are open?
  • Options
    Looking for an officer maybe?
  • Options
    Thanks for posting!

We just started the guild and there are 35 spots open. We have more members coming from our older guild as we get more members. We have a couple second accounts to boost raid ticket income as well that will be kicked once the guild gets larger.

I have made everyone an officer so they know their voice is heard. However, I will revoke it if anyone doesn't follow the rules. I have all members on my ally list to ensure guild safety. Again Heroic Pit Raid is not an issue for us, we are all just looking for active members who are looking to build their squad with an active guild with the goal to get Kenobi Shards. Also today we have an individual joining us who has zeta Kylo Ren so phase 1 Heroic AAT should not be an issue as Kylo Zeta can solo it.
  • Options
    If any smaller Guilds would like to merge we are currently averaging 7K guild tickets a day with 15 active members. We have some stacked rosters that make Heroic Pit Raid easy. Send ally invite to 827-827-515