What's the drop rate on Mk10 blastech?

Anyone got any experience on the drop rate of both the component and salavge parts of this gear? It's blue gear but I'll warrant that it has a dirty drop rate akin to other end game purple pieces.

I ask as I have 12 of each salavge and component and want to know if it's worth farming both to 50 or just buying eeach set for a full piece

Thanks

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    When I farmed the last 20 of them to finish off one of those pieces I'd say its maybe a little bit higher than stun cuffs and stun guns. But thats only 20, not a huge sample size.

For the full piece I think its worth it to buy the 750 crystal part for the gold shaded pieces, but farm out the 50 blue ones especially since the 50 blues ones cost 1250 crystals.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    When I farmed the last 20 of them to finish off one of those pieces I'd say its maybe a little bit higher than stun cuffs and stun guns. But thats only 20, not a huge sample size.

For the full piece I think its worth it to buy the 750 crystal part for the gold shaded pieces, but farm out the 50 blue ones especially since the 50 blues ones cost 1250 crystals.

Was thinking of doing that. how much attempts roughly did you take to get that 20?
  • Options
    those *** pieces are really hard to farm. 20 battles for none.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Was thinking of doing that. how much attempts roughly did you take to get that 20?

Oh sorry, didn't see this earlier, and it wasn't too bad I'd put the drop rate around a 25-30% which is better than cuffs.