Which Jedi Team?

Currently I have
7* Lumi
6* JC
4* Mace
3* QGJ
4* Barris

I don't know I should start farming Eath Koth or not :/
With Lumi and JC I already own 2 good healers so I don't think that I need a third, otherwise I don't know how good Eath Koth is...anybody tested him?

Also farming Mace and Barris from cantina at the same time could take a little bit.

so what would you say?
farm Mace and Eath Koth, or
Barris and Eath Koth, or
Mace and Barris (could take while)

and...currently I'm farming Luke in cantina (61/100) finish him, or stop and starting with Barris/Mace?

Replies

• Options
    I have 7* Lumi, 7* Ashoka, 6* Barris, 4*QGJ and 4*Kit Fisto.. i need also a replacement for Fisto..
  • Sagefire
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    replace Fisto with JC?
  • Options
    Yeah probably JC would be the best idea because he is at 3 stars.. Other possibility would be Mace or Plo
  • Options
    Sagefire wrote: »
    Currently I have
    7* Lumi
    6* JC
    4* Mace
    3* QGJ
    4* Barris

I don't know I should start farming Eath Koth or not :/
    With Lumi and JC I already own 2 good healers so I don't think that I need a third, otherwise I don't know how good Eath Koth is...anybody tested him?

Also farming Mace and Barris from cantina at the same time could take a little bit.

so what would you say?
    farm Mace and Eath Koth, or
    Barris and Eath Koth, or
    Mace and Barris (could take while)

and...currently I'm farming Luke in cantina (61/100) finish him, or stop and starting with Barris/Mace?

I'd say Eath will mostly help you unlock the new character challenge faster and will be useful against PVP droid teams. Otherwise, I don't think he looks that useful
  • Options
    hm I totally forgot about the anti droid he brings...with the new patch we will be able to check the arena team of our opponents..so I could swap him in if that's a droid team :)

I think I will start farming him tomorrow...have to drop my (45/50) ventress, I should have used this 45 shards for him or at least save the point and not waste them for ventress :/
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Eath could be useful if "stunlock" ever becomes meta, with Dooku, Daka, Ventress and whoever else. Not great option, but decent, and the most farmable one after Lumi
  • Options
    I like the idea of stun lock team
    Roger roger