Brand New Guild. 22 members in a week. Launching Tank today @1930 GMT - YORKSHIRE NERFHERDERS

MijasBaldrizian
51 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hi
We have started a new UK guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
5 days ago me (level 85) and my work mate (level 82). started a new guild. Already got 22 members and two others hopefully coming. We are evenly spread from level 30 to level 85.
We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together.
Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
Cheers
Mijas Baldrizian
PS Ally me. If you are in no guild, I'll send you an invite as soon as I see it. If we ally and you are in a guild, you can also join by leaving your guild and joining through ally list. Game wont let a guild invite a player who is already in a guild however.
PPS Tank starting today and we rotate T4/T5/T6 rancor. If you are a new player, this is a good guild as we post videos and help in our Line chat group. Not compulsory to download Line App, but lots of good stuff in there like who to farm and build, raid tips etc.
Post edited by MijasBaldrizian on

Replies

• Options
    Have updated the banner, had some more recruits over the weekend. Starting a raid tomorrow and Tank on Thursday.
  • Options
    Starting Tank either today or tomorrow. We might just about get enough raid tickets to launch today. Come and join us if this is of interest....
  • Options
    Tank starting today and we rotate T4/T5/T6 rancor. If you are a new player, this is a good guild as we post videos and help in our Line chat group. Not compulsory to download Line App, but lots of good stuff in there like who to farm and build, raid tips etc.