Agent Kallus with both Empire and Rebel tag?

PuppyJuicers
155 posts Member
edited March 2017
With the release of Phoenix Squadron, it think it's fair to assume that Imperial characters are going to come shortly after. Grand Admiral Thrawn, Governor Pryce, and Agent Kallus are all obvious choices. I think it would be interesting to see Agent Kallus get both the Empire and Rebel tag seeing as how he is Fulcrum (an Imperial Officer working as a Rebel spy) on the show. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Think will be just phoenix because he will kill Thrawn.
  • Options
    No, he did NOT kill Thrawn.
  • Options
    Thrawn kikt his butt
  • Options
    vessaharja wrote: »

No chance Dave Filoni will mess with eu that much
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Let's rehash this post for a few months ago. I think it could be very interesting for Kallus to have a leader ability that would give Rebels and Imperial characters synergy in the same squad. Lol
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    He won't have both tags
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    He won't have both tags

Do you work for EA or CG?
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn kikt his butt

Yup he made it away in an escape pod, barely!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Spoiler alert dude!
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Or it's adult Ahsoka, who filled the role of Fulcrum prior to Kallus.
  • Options
    He won't have both tags

This.

If that's the case, then Bodhi would have both tags also...seeing that he was an Empire soldier initially.
  • Options
    I think the best way to implement a ls/ds tag is through Revan. Who is wayyy more popular than Kallus.
  • Options
    With the release of Phoenix Squadron, it think it's fair to assume that Imperial characters are going to come shortly after. Grand Admiral Thrawn, Governor Pryce, and Agent Kallus are all obvious choices. I think it would be interesting to see Agent Kallus get both the Empire and Rebel tag seeing as how he is Fulcrum (an Imperial Officer working as a Rebel spy) on the show. Thoughts?

I think this is highly unlikely. LOL.

Unless CG creates a new side called Grey Side, in additional to existing LS and DS. Otherwise which side he is in?
  • Options
    Keep Kallus as a rebel, then I don't need to gear him and if I see him in arena. I'm taking him down first.
  • Options
    Let's rehash this post for a few months ago. I think it could be very interesting for Kallus to have a leader ability that would give Rebels and Imperial characters synergy in the same squad. Lol

Nop there already to many wiggs palpader team out there which is already stupid strong plz dont ask for synergy and make it way too op :p
  • Options
    He won't have both tags

This.

If that's the case, then Bodhi would have both tags also...seeing that he was an Empire soldier initially.

So right!! Kallus would be empire but light side hehe :p
  • Options
    Krokovich wrote: »
    vessaharja wrote: »

No chance Dave Filoni will mess with eu that much

Not a chance under disney.

If Lucas was around i bet hed approve it to spite Zahn for writing a better story than his
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Spoiler alert dude!

I think the season is now off of on demand. That's almost like saying spoiler alert for R1...

If ya haven't watched Rebels or the Clone War series, both are pretty good!
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    It was said before by ea/cg that they are restricted to the current season (3) for toons to use from rebels....which means fulcrum or kallus would be considered a rebel....however notice how the fulcrum transmission symbol turns red...this happens when thrawn is actually intercepting/messing with the signal....

Tl:Dr: fulcrum symbol turns red when thrawn intercepts...it's thrawn not kallus in june
  • flux_rono
    2122 posts Member
    Options
    Or it's adult Ahsoka, who filled the role of Fulcrum prior to Kallus.

technically there were many fulcrum's but kallus and ahsoka were the main known ones.... not saying it cant be her but those 2 weren't the only ones
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    We have too many rebels as it is. Keep Kallus Empire.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Let's just keep kallus out of this game please. Thrawn should be the last 'rebels' character we get
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    We have too many rebels as it is. Keep Kallus Empire.

Give us Season 4 Sabertooth Kallus
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Let's just keep kallus out of this game please. Thrawn should be the last 'rebels' character we get

So you are OK with 6 Phoenix Squadron members, and only 3 Imperial characters from the show? They could also add Scout Trooper, Kallus and Governor Pryce from Rebels.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    He won't have both tags

This.

I would not agree. Kallus was rebel under cover of the empire agent and Bodhi left empire at once.
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

So you are OK with 6 Phoenix Squadron members, and only 3 Imperial characters from the show? They could also add Scout Trooper, Kallus and Governor Pryce from Rebels.

We already have Stormtrooper, Deathtrooper, Vader, Tarkin, Gar Saxon, ISC as Imperials from the show...

I'll show myself out

You're right. I haven't seen Stormtrooper, Death Trooper, Vader or Tarkin anywhere else in the Star Wars universe. They are Rebels exclusives that I just completely forgot about.