Good Sir Devs, I need clarification on 5x 7* Jedis being "REQUIRED" for 7th stage

I understand clearly that lower starred Jedis will not be usable in the 7th stage.
I just want to be clarified if you cannot play the 7th stage without 5th squadie.
Because I'm pretty sure my 4x 7* Jedis (QGJ, JC, Lum, Barriss) will be more than capable to handle your 7th stage, but if they will be barred from the stage because they lack one 7* Jedi, I need to know. Because I have tons of Arena Token and I don't want to spend it on Eeth Koth unless I'm sure that I'm going to need him.

Replies

• Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Can we pls have a ETA so we know which Jedi we can farm before it starts?
    I already have 4 Jedi, would like to get Mace as fifth but no idea if I will be able to get those 80 shards before the event.
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    Options
    According to the official notes post they expect it to go live next week but "it may slip by a few days". Which means they don't have an exact date beyond that.
  • Options
    From the sounds of it we need five seven stars to access the level.
  • Options
    Yeah, I get that feeling too, but from my vast gaming experience, games will often limit your class, level, and stars, but allow you to go on with less-than-full parties. And since I don't want Eeth Koth for anything else than this challenge, I really want to be clarified.
  • Options
    shrimpsy wrote: »
    Yeah, I get that feeling too, but from my vast gaming experience, games will often limit your class, level, and stars, but allow you to go on with less-than-full parties. And since I don't want Eeth Koth for anything else than this challenge, I really want to be clarified.

@EA_Jesse can you help us here understand this.

Thanks buddy

Mofojokers
  • Options
    Yes I'd want clarification too, but I'm pretty sure it is written like this because you'll NEED 5 characters to enter to challenge
  • Options
    Mace just got buffed. Wanna try him?
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    ****, guess that means no Mace for me, have to go for Eeth Koth then:~)
  • Options

Yeah have him at 5* but have to farm Barriss till the event to get her to 7* (she's at 6* so I'm closer to maxing her instead of Mace) I'd prefer even old version of Mace over Eeth Koth, I mean he looks like teenager with acne problem and bad hatred for droid.
  • Options
    shrimpsy wrote: »

Yeah have him at 5* but have to farm Barriss till the event to get her to 7* (she's at 6* so I'm closer to maxing her instead of Mace) I'd prefer even old version of Mace over Eeth Koth, I mean he looks like teenager with acne problem and bad hatred for droid.

At least he would be good in challenges. Lots of droids to bash. I may star him up just to speed the process.

I have 4 7* Jedi and my 5th would probably be mace as he is closest to 5* Barris, Kit and Aayla are at 4*