Relaxed But Active Heroic Guild (47/50 friendly guildies)

lordson86
264 posts Member
edited April 2017
We're a friendly, relaxed guild. Guild Australia. But half are from US.

We understand people have real life commitments.

47/50 active players, everybody's really happy with us. Most guildies at level 85. Three Heroic Rancors a week. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore guild, just active players.
No strict daily ticket requirements or complex raid rules - (just a 24 hr no damage period)

We're a couple months off doing Heroic AAT. Currently taking two days to finish normal.

We're growing in strength exponentially, always looking for friendly players to add to our team. All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397
Post edited by lordson86 on

Replies

• Options
    Hello, I'm a very active player, I'm very interested in your guild, I'm 85 level and have a very solid droid team and zader, also finish my arena in 60-50 and ship arena in 5. My english isn't the best but I undesrstand it very well.
    What do you think, there are a place for me?
  • Options
    Yea, we have a few spot at the moment, add me in game and see how you like it with us
  • Options
    Hi there. I am a level 80 player, on the cusp of being 81. Always get 600 tickets.
    I have 7 characters at 7 star now too, mainly working on Jedi and Resistance fighters at the mo to get Yoda included in my roster.
    Only been in the game 6 months, hit the ground running hard and want to continue in that way with a stronger Guild. My current Guild is slack on starting new raids, as quite a lot of our players don't get many daily tickets.

Do I sound good enough to having in your ranks, even if on trial. I am sure you will be happy with my regular activity afterwards.

Cheers,

Kevin.
    aka NEO.
  • Options
    Hiya, would love to join as I have just started playing again and will be super active now my exams have finished. In Aus too...Name is Reyskywalker in game.
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Hey mate, still looking to recruit? If so, do let me know about your raid times. This is me: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/978520/#Comment_978520
  • Options
    If we are a relaxed guild, why did you remove me this morning for no reason, but yet sent me a ally request finally. I had posted xoxo that I had surgery on my eye and haven't been able to play. One of the officers said, don't worry about it. I log on today and hey my I'm booted. I finally was learning something about this game in your guild. I was finally getting something out of it. I would love to be back in, but if not I understand. Just note, I gave notice to my limited availability on playing time as of late. Thanks for your time and help with the game.
  • Options
    Hi Lordson.

I have left my old Guild now, but can't go into another Guild for still a few hours, as i spent my allotment of Guild movements yesterday looking at Guilds that turned out to be a waste of time. Funny thing, I have never moved Guilds in 6 months and now that i want to move I used up all my chances yesterday looking at Guilds that were over representing themselves.

Long story short, if you are still keen I will happily join your Guild. It will just have to be later on today when this is possible.

Cheers,

Kevin.
    aka N E O
  • lordson86
    264 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I got all your messages guys, we're fill up at the moment. Might have a spot free in next half a day.
    Our guild is nearly 100% active players.
    Janjomaul, the in game chat doesn't allow me to see all the discussion. If that is the case I'll find a spot for you.
    Post edited by lordson86 on
  • Options
    Had to let go a few selfish members who didn't stick to the 24 hr no damage courtesy.

Have two free spots now for active players