Any1 noticed Retribution under zQgj+kenobi not working?

kielbotronix
159 posts Member
edited March 2017
Got retribution for the whole team by kenobi, yet no aoe after that was countered. No foresight was blocking dmg.
Post edited by kielbotronix on

Replies

• Options
    Was the attacker in stealth?
  • Options
    Thay might were dazed? .. Also firesight desnt work, when stunned.. Also doesnt block irresistabe attacks
  • Options
    Before
    261n95g.jpg
    After
    331nedh.png
  • kielbotronix
    159 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Actually yoda had foresight nevertheless during the rest of the battle no counter happened except aayla countering by her own. In above pictures she countered and then qgj went to assisst.
  • Options
    Happened again with different enemy team. Can any zQgj/kenobi user relate?
    In both cases at the begginig of the battle there was a faster enemy character going first...
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Record to be Video may help. These may happen to me too but not so sure it really bug or some de-buff?

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Tbh, I've noticed the same thing. At first I thought I was trippin, but i swear its been a couple of times that my guys haven't countered an aoe.

Maybe I am trippin tho, I'll try to get some footage to confirm if im crazy or not.
  • Options
    I have seen this as well. The most obvious is when kenobi is taunting with retribution. He does not seem counter anyone. I have also noticed it a lot when the enemy has a taunter active.

I haven't figured out all the patterns yet though because sometimes the retribution does work.
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    Is it typically only happen facing Maul after he uses his AoE and doesn't land daze?
  • Options
    It is not typically happening at all. I play couple of games everyday since I got kenobi a month ago and just noticed the bug yesterday. But the only thing in common so far was the faster enemy character at the beggining of the battle. As they were sith maybe they landed some hidden debuff which is later cleared by kenobi thus not giving retribution while the visual side of the game doesn't display many hidden buffs/debuffs so the retribution icon comes up normally.
    It's rather annoying as the current meta is already hard on jedi.
  • Options
    yes, it seems to be bugged, i guess
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWlIY2LlcG8

At 1:05 qgj doesn't counter with retribution after suffering dmg from maul.
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWlIY2LlcG8

At 1:05 qgj doesn't counter with retribution after suffering dmg from maul.

I think it is a crazy interaction with Maul daze and dodge. If you noticed Qgj dodged Maul whirling blade and after his retribution didn't work. So it looks like to me if they dodge they aren't getting the daze debuff but it is still adding - 999900% to counter attack rating.
  • Options
    Oh **** it. I hope they will fix it ASAP bcs I want to run GK under zqgj as soon as I unlock him
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    He did attack from stealth though, maybe that is why.
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    He did attack from stealth though, maybe that is why.

No he loses steath at the start of his turn.