Is stun a debuff? Dooku under a Palpatine lead

Is stun a debuff? I would consider stun to be a debuff. Yet whenever dooku inflicts stun alone under Palpatine lead, he does not gain 20% health. If he applies shock, then he gets the health bump. I think stun is a debuff and he should also get the health bump for it. So is it not a debuff or is this a bug?

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    during thier turn,

counters don't work
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    If you read the description of his attack abilities, it says debuff chances double against jedi. It doesn't say debuff and stun. Clearly, stunning is a debuff.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    may i invite you to read EP's leader ability? It says "during thier turn"
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Whenever a sith ally inflicts a debuff during their turn they recover 20% of their health.
    Dooku is a sith.
    Dooku inflicts stun during his turn.
    Stun is a debuff.
    Dooku should recover 20% of his health.
    Dooku does not recover 20% of his health, therefore this ability is bugged.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think it depends on if they are already stunned. I've noticed he doesn't heal sometimes, but that's when he stuns or ability blocks someone who is already stunned or ability blocked. I'm not sure exactly because I haven't tested it, but it does seem a bit random.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Whenever a sith ally inflicts a debuff during their turn they recover 20% of their health.
    Dooku is a sith.
    Dooku inflicts stun during his turn.
    Stun is a debuff.
    Dooku should recover 20% of his health.
    Dooku does not recover 20% of his health, therefore this ability is bugged.

I think Supercat's point is that if the debuff is applied outside the attacker's turn (like during a counter, which is not a "turn"), then the health bonus is not applied.