I don't see an Introductions thread sooo... Hello there! :o

abentwookiee
30 posts Member
edited March 2017
I have been playing Galaxy of Heroes for several months now so I thought I should finally get involved in the community. Anyway, a little bit about me... I have been gaming since I was a wee little wookiee and have played games both casually and competitively. As a player, I have been ranked in the top 10 on servers for a few different games and have played for many top guilds and clans. I have played over 140 different games. I have been a GameSage (a group that works closely with developers and also helps players) for two different games. I am currently one for a mobile game called DragonSoul, where I am also a moderator on the official forum. I was also the Community Event Manager for the H1Z1Forum for a while. Oh and most importantly, I am quite possibly the most hardcore Star Wars fan in existence. I have read all the books, played the games, etc... I could probably even recite every line in the movies from memory! And if you doubt my star wars cred, I have actually suffered through the Star Wars Holiday Special TWICE, which is probably worse than any torture an IT-O Interrogator droid could inflict on a being.. :open_mouth:

So far I am loving the game! However, I would like to see the chat system and guild systems improved a bit. :P Other than that, I have no complaints.
Post edited by abentwookiee on

Replies