My Mod Management Solution & a ffew QOL changes

This is my mod solution taking into account needs of the player base and also understanding that development hours don't grow on trees (especially for things that don't generate $$$).

Mod Changes

1) Implement a remove all mods option from all characters (I don't imagine this would be too time consuming or difficult, the biggest thing is where to place the button)

2) Probably easier to make a mockup to demonstrate this clearly, but I here I go....
- Keep Mod Management page similar to it's current state, but add a drop down for secondary and rarity (in addition to the existing mod type).
- The caveat to this would that you would be allowed to use all three filters at once. For example, I could select "Speed Mods, Rarity 5, and Speed Secondaries". (Allowing multiple filters should be made on the character inventory screen too)
- Finally, in addition to just showing unequipped mods within this page, also include equipped mods. You could easily display the character image on the mod detail somewhere to limit the confusion.

I believe all these requests are relatively clear and do not involve significant development time and provides a more then adequate interface for mod management. Additionally, it doesn't push users away from wanting to acquire more mods as EA/CG wouldn't want this.

Other QOL changes...

- Bring back or create a new inventory screen for your gear. I want to see it!
- On the character inventory page, increase the number of characters per row
- I'm just being picky on this one, but make the default view for characters Gear Tier.

Let me know what you guys think (both positive and negative)! I really think the mod solution for CG and the playerbase.