Nihilus and the HAAT

Prev1
xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
I still haven't found anyone reporting back on how nihilus is in HAAT?

Trying to see if he has use in phases 2-4 which won't take away from zidader or chirpatine etc

I mean I figure his unique zeta would be useful with weakening turrets and other enemies and his anhilate would do some good damage if you're able to use it every 3 turns

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There are some posts about this, and the damage he is doing with anihilate really isn't anything special when you look at it, there are other teams and combos that will do more damage in the whole run then trying to build a team to work with him.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I'd imagine Nihilus led teams have really good survivability in the HAAT
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    There are some posts about this, and the damage he is doing with anihilate really isn't anything special when you look at it, there are other teams and combos that will do more damage in the whole run then trying to build a team to work with him.

Well when you have a guild that can't complete HAAT yet I'm looking for alternative options to help them do enough damage to beat it.

I have zidader, chirpatine and clones getting towards geared

So I obviously know there are better teams
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds that can't complete haat and guilds with resources to have 7* nihilus probably don't belong in the same sentence...
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Guilds that can't complete haat and guilds with resources to have 7* nihilus probably don't belong in the same sentence...

It's called having loyalty to a group of friends and people you enjoy hanging with rather than worrying about being the best or completing A or B
  • Jme83
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Any with a 7* Nihilus has hacked the game and are a cheat!
  • Options
    Jme83 wrote: »

There are people with the necessary small money which Nihilus have done to 7 *! But that does not make them frauds.
  • Jme83
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I don't believe that for one second! The highest anyone could have got him too from the event and pack is 4* and he's only just come into the shipment store.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't believe that for one second! The highest anyone could have got him too from the event and pack is 4* and he's only just come into the shipment store.

Are you ever on this forum. Ever since his event there have been sith packs dropping 5 shards that people have used to get him to 7*, many also complained that it never dropped 30.
  • Options

Nihilus was available as a data card! I think it cost 1200 crystals. 5 shards were guaranteed. So you had to buy them to run him fast! Some of my guild have it on 5-6 * but only through this purchase. :)
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    I don't believe that for one second!

This may be a blow to your ego, but... You don't have to believe something for it to be true.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Mine racked up 470k in P2 HAAT yesterday.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

That's pretty narrow minded. Some people don't mind dropping money on things they enjoy: wine, travel, cars, collectibles, art and even video games.

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »

That's pretty narrow minded. Some people don't mind dropping money on things they enjoy: wine, travel, cars, collectibles, art and even video games.

Yeah this
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

It took a max of $4xx to 7* most every new toon since the Sith update. Those packs were buy as many as you want, FYI.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    A few people in my guild have tried it and gotten 400-500k in P1. Def seems to be the best place for him.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options

Just because you don't believe it doesn't make you right.
    Those willing to spend the money could/can have had a 7* Nihilus, sith trooper, sith Assassin, kanan, Zeb, hera, chopper, krennic, deathtrooper.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Just because you don't believe it doesn't make you right.
    Those willing to spend the money could/can have had a 7* Nihilus, sith trooper, sith Assassin, kanan, Zeb, hera, chopper, krennic, deathtrooper.

****! Its impossabbbblle.... :/
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Soo poppy c o ck is censored....now i know
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    More replies about me fudging nihilus than my initial question *rolls eyes*

Thanks to those who contributed to original question.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

I think he would do good with chaze in there. P3

maybe Zader lead, DN, Chaze, Jyn, FOO. Can probably last till enraged. with jyn and FOO giving DN 100% TM all when ever thier specials are available.
  • Bberg13
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    1490565215330.jpg

Guild mate of mine on p3
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Bberg13 wrote: »
    1490565215330.jpg

Guild mate of mine on p3

Trying to avoid using toons that already have uses in other phases.

• Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have zidader, chirpatine and clones getting towards geared
    These 'Z' names are getting so ridiculous.

In response to the OP: He's okay. Not sure if it's worth building a team around him though.
  • Options
    [/quote]

Trying to avoid using toons that already have uses in other phases.

[/quote]

Ah sorry, missed that part.
  • Busta_Caps
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    To answer your question my guildmate has 7 star nihlus and his does about 350k-600k dpending on the team around him
  • Options

Lol okay... https://swgoh.gg/u/zyloren/collection/
    I didn't slap you, I high five'd you in the face!
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

I'm still looking to see where he'll serve in HAAT. I'm using him for arena for now and probably P4 HAAT when it's FFA. Good Luck
    I didn't slap you, I high five'd you in the face!
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfgHC_fjDkU

Teebo(L) , Zihilus , Jyn , Chaze is best use so far for nihilus.
  • CandymanJML2
    528 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

I guess that means the months of farming I've done to get him to 6* and almost halfway to 7* makes me a cheater too then.