Need help on which team to work on now.

Hey guys, just wanted to get some advise on which team I should start working on currently. Right now I have focused all my resources and gear towards empire and sith, as of now I want to start working on a possible meta change and the AAT raid. I am wanting to start working in my Jedi team again for the aat raid and need help in who to start farming. Right now I have Liam Neeson gr 8 lvl 78, *7, mace gr5, lvl50+, *6 ,and lumi *5 gr6. I know it's not a lot but once I switched from Apple to Google I lost my account and was forced to start over from scratch. I'm currently lvl 84, almost 85. So my question is who is worth farming for the raid. Secondly based on what I've been reading about Hera's leader ability, of sharing all of the Phoenix squads uniques, should I start gearing and leveling them as well? By the time all the events are finished, I'll have everyone *4.

I know this is a long post and hopefully I posted it in the right section, just wanted to get some feedback from the community on this matter. Thanks! #HighGround

Replies

• mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I would focus on other teams if your focus in AAT. At some point, you'll start doing HAAT and Zylo's will handle P1 which is where Jedi do well.

I would focus on any number of these teams:
    Phase 2- droids/jawa, Vader/sid team
    Phase 3- EP, TFP, SF, RG and STH
    Phase 4- rebels, clones
  • Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    I would focus on other teams if your focus in AAT. At some point, you'll start doing HAAT and Zylo's will handle P1 which is where Jedi do well.

I would focus on any number of these teams:
    Phase 2- droids/jawa, Vader/sid team
    Phase 3- EP, TFP, SF, RG and STH
    Phase 4- rebels, clones

Thank you! I'll start working of them