#%?! Droids....

.....#%?!ing useless. Won't spend another dime into game that caters to ftp players, go suck a jawa game devs.

Replies

• Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    XD
  • Options
    Ummm...wait are we playing the same game? Cause you just said this game caters to f2p players.
  • Options
    You lost to some droids?
  • Options
    Cant tell if OP hates droids or likes them...
  • Options
    Gamezealot wrote: »
    Cant tell if OP hates droids or likes them...

Yea, does he mean "heck ya, I love my droids" or "poo, these droids are killing me"
  • Options
    Title not clear, Scrotum got stuck in fan
  • SpadeFreeman
    868 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The only explanation for this confusing mess of a post is that OP is on Crack..
  • Options
    I think it's "droids should be better". I'm confused though, aren't droids super f2p?
  • Options
    I don't follow. Is OP having trouble with a FTP player and thus thinks the game isn't fair? Does he know P2P has the advantages FTP has, but the ability to get things quicker? Or maybe he thinks whoever spends more $$$ should always win? So many questions...Please elaborate as I look forward to the vent!
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    I believe this is a joke aimed at the droid users who, after droids being on the top for a year, now complain when they must gear up other toons.

Having received top reward for 365 days in a row I would imagine they had the crystals to do this, but guess not...?
  • Options
    I don't give the OP that much credit. Seems more like a "rage quit, but I must tell people".
  • Options
    I think OP spent a lot of money on characters but lost an arena win to a Droid team
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    .....#%?!ing useless. Won't spend another dime into game that caters to ftp players, go suck a jawa game devs.

First off, this statement is equal parts hilarious and non-sense.

Secondly, I'd like to thank OP for introducing me to the concept of a game "Catering to FTP". That's a pretty funny notion. Does this mean spending money makes a person worse somehow?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    OP probably smokes a lot of weed.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Naw wrote: »
    I believe this is a joke aimed at the droid users who, after droids being on the top for a year, now complain when they must gear up other toons.

Having received top reward for 365 days in a row I would imagine they had the crystals to do this, but guess not...?

one word to describe you:

s a l t y
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    OP probably smokes a lot of weed.

No someone smokin weed would never be so upset. If nething he needs weed
  • Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    I think OP spent a lot of money on characters but lost an arena win to a Droid team

That's what I gathered from it too. I took 4th place with my droids today. Maybe he was someone I knocked out of place.

• Options
    084.png
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

That's what I gathered from it too. I took 4th place with my droids today. Maybe he was someone I knocked out of place.

Nice to see you're getting high ranks with droids :) Which squad are you running?
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Nice to see you're getting high ranks with droids :) Which squad are you running?

I am running the standard droid squad. Hk lead, 86 & 88, B2, and Jawa Engineer. I'm on a December 2016 shard so it's still mostly in the rebel meta, There's Sith in there too, but only one Zaul on my leaderboard.

Was running K2S0 for the longest, but only got him 4 star from the event. Haven't been able to spare the resources to farm him until now that they put him in the shard shop. He will probably be part of my droid squad again soon.

• Options
    Full offense:
    HK lead, JE, 88, 86, Chief Nibbler

Defense:
    Hk lead, JE, 88, K2so, 100

Multitask Arena
    Hk lead, JE, General Kenobi, B2, 88

Counter everything
    Hk lead, JE, General Kenobi, K2so, 100, super speed mods on kenobi

"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options

have you ever done crack?
  • Options

Nope. Had quite a lengthy chat with someone who did, though.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Nope. Had quite a lengthy chat with someone who did, though.

what did that someone think about droids?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Closing this.. because massive drug references (not cool on this forum) :|

I really am trying to resist posting "You mad bro".. just saying.
This discussion has been closed.