Is Pao an april fools joke?

I just looked and he just doesnt seem that good. Seems like a joke to me what do you guys think?

Replies

• sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    It's no joke. Sadly. Pao does seem useless but no joke.
  • Options
    King Pao Chicken is the new Meta.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I doubt it's a joke, he's in your roster already. EA really like Rebel characters for some reason and the Empire can't even get decent enough characters to counter them at a high-level.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I doubt it's a joke, he's in your roster already. EA really like Rebel characters for some reason and the Empire can't even get decent enough characters to counter them at a high-level.

You don't need Empire to destroy them. They are easily beat at high-level.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Never said you need Empire to beat them... I merely looking at the all of the options Rebels have versus what the Empire has and there's a big difference; as a fan of the Empire I would like to have some better Empire combinations that are competitive. Not to mention the Krennic & Deathtrooper update was marginal at best.
  • Options
    Busta_Caps wrote: »
    I just looked and he just doesnt seem that good. Seems like a joke to me what do you guys think?

Since when do EA people have a sence of humor? Would be cool tho to see some april fools stuff in the game.
  • Options

Never said you need Empire to beat them... I merely looking at the all of the options Rebels have versus what the Empire has and there's a big difference; as a fan of the Empire I would like to have some better Empire combinations that are competitive. Not to mention the Krennic & Deathtrooper update was marginal at best.

Then please suggest some Canonical Imperials that arent scrapping the Barrel

I can think of Thrawn as a good one.

I would have said Kallus but yeah..
  • Options
    Hahaha I was thinking who the hell is this pao... Just saw that 12cd skills.
  • Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    Did you also notice his unique where any rebel using his basic will decrease Pao's cooldown by one ? Pao's cooldowns are not the problem. The rest of his kit is.

• Options
    Durango wrote: »
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    Did you also notice his unique where any rebel using his basic will decrease Pao's cooldown by one ? Pao's cooldowns are not the problem. The rest of his kit is.

Well, DN has also skill with 8 turns CD, over his skill can also drop this CD, but it can instakill!
    And Pao, yes, his CDs can be droped, but his skill is rather bad. They doesn't worth using, even is they had be 2 turn CD... =\
  • Options
    Please Jar Jar Binks
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

Since when do EA people have a sence of humor? Would be cool tho to see some april fools stuff in the game.

Have you met @CG_Kozispoon she is their sense of humor!
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nightlores wrote: »

Have you met @CG_Kozispoon she is their sense of humor!

Meme master- the great giffer
  • Options
    April 1 - all CUP's stats get tripled for 24 hours.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice