next step - opinions?

I am coming to the end of my rebel team probably in the next two weeks, i have started collecting some clone shards but would like to decide for sure before i go all out?

I'm debating doing a clone team next or a jedi maybe? would like ot know what people think i have little progress towards clones maybe like 50% of shards to unlock them all and jedi I have a few unlocked a few on the way but no one really that high, let me know who you think i should go for or maybe a different team all together, i have been working on my empire in the background of my rebels so that i can get palp to complete that also,

Replies

• Options
    Depends on what you want. Are you talking Arena teams? If so, neither of those two factions are going to get you in the top of the tier.

Clones are good for the AAT raid. Jedi - especially the RIGHT Jedi - are also good for that raid, for different phases. Both can do quite well in GW when you rank them up enough, and both can be fun in the light/dark side battles. But arena? No. Just no.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Depends on what you want. Are you talking Arena teams? If so, neither of those two factions are going to get you in the top of the tier.

Clones are good for the AAT raid. Jedi - especially the RIGHT Jedi - are also good for that raid, for different phases. Both can do quite well in GW when you rank them up enough, and both can be fun in the light/dark side battles. But arena? No. Just no.

Depends on the shard. If you're going Zeta QGJ Jedi team then he's absolutely viable in Arena. Clones unfortunately really shine in HAAT or GW/LS & DS battles. Unless you're using Rex lead then he can be viable in Arena. There are a few Rex leads (including me) still in the top 20 in my shard. To the OP, it all depends on what your goals are. Do you want a viable, high ranking arena team or AAT teams? If that's the case, go zCody clone/Leia team