Bug: Maul gained stealth after hit with FOTP's Gun Down & Buff Immunity

BeWary
367 posts Member
I was fighting a zeta Maul-led team, and I hit Maul with FOTP's Gun Down. Gun Down applied Buff Immunity, which should have prevented Maul from stealthing, but he still stealthed since it was a crit.

Please look into this @CG_Kozispoon

Thanks!

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Fotp like jka, cassian and krennic apply buff immunity after damage. That is why this is happening. Inconsistency with debuff applications.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Fotp like jka, cassian and krennic apply buff immunity after damage. That is why this is happening. Inconsistency with debuff applications.

Yeah, I figured it was an order of operations problem. The attack and everything that goes with it should apply first, then the one attacked can do their response.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hope it gets fixed soon. Applying buff immunity with JKA and watching zavage first stealth anyway then clear on his next turn is awful.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed that and another thing too : the "Evade bonus" from Maul isn't a buff
    It doesn't seems to be displeled by B2 and seems to be applied aven when Buff Immunity is active (Sith still evade often)
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you run GK, there is another bug against Zaul if you dodge his daze. Zaul breaks Jedi :-(
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    It doesn't seems to be displeled by B2 and seems to be applied aven when Buff Immunity is active (Sith still evade often)

The evasion bonus would not be considered a buff since no icon appears over the characters' heads. The evasion bonus is a stat bonus that is applied at the beginning of battle and remains for the rest of the battle, so it is not something you can dispell.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    If you run GK, there is another bug against Zaul if you dodge his daze. Zaul breaks Jedi :-(

Is that bug recorded in another thread? If not, I would suggest you provide more details so we can understand the problem better.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    BeWary wrote: »
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »

Is that bug recorded in another thread? If not, I would suggest you provide more details so we can understand the problem better.

It is recoreded in another thread

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/101212/retribution-not-working#latest
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    BeWary wrote: »
    Metasly wrote: »

The evasion bonus would not be considered a buff since no icon appears over the characters' heads. The evasion bonus is a stat bonus that is applied at the beginning of battle and remains for the rest of the battle, so it is not something you can dispell.
    Oh sorry the wording mislead me, I checked the Lvl 1 version and yeah the Evade bonus is a leader ability and not a buff