Mind Tricks: Pit: T7/ Tank: T7/ TB:31* Minimum

Justbkillin
66 posts Member
edited November 2017
Updated Recruitment Post for Mind Tricks Guild

Mind Tricks: GP: 84M

Pit: T7 24HR Reg ; Tank: T7 24HR Reg (Alternating Start Times) ; TB: 31* Minimum

Discord channel: http://discord.gg/pYFf4Mq

Mind Tricks is recruiting active players for guild progress with a focus on TB improvement and future preparation. We are the rare intermediate guild who offers elite level accomplishment without the headache and rigor of a typical elite guild.

The guild rules are simple, the pace is casual, yet the expectation is you will do your job to ensure we reach our maximum potential. Currently we have a few players not contributing to TB as much as expected and will likely be making a few replacements in the coming days/ weeks.

Our current goal is to move to 35* which should be easily possible in the near future and then move toward the 40s as the guild gets stronger at completing CMs.

Recruit Expectations:
• GP of 1.7M+ with 3+ teams for TB OR GP of 1.5M+ with 3+ teams including CLS
• CHS, HRSol 5* or building toward them, HRSco 7* or building toward
• 5 Phoenix or building toward them (bonus for 5 R1).
• Some general development of ships and dark side roster

Guild Rules:
• 24 Hour Registration on the Pit and Tank raids
• Daily collection of 600/600 raid tickets
• Minimal contribution to daily activity
• Mandatory contribution to TB attempts
• Mandatory effort to building at least 3 strong TB teams
• Notice before hand if participation will be limited for some reason
• Discord membership
• swgoh.gg membership

Guild Recommendations:
• Donate as often as you Request gear
• Provide help and assistance to guildies
• Have fun

We look forward to adding a few dedicated and talented players and reaching the goal of moving ahead in TB and growing in preparation for future events with you!

Please apply through the game, contact me through response to this forum, or contact me directly @JBK#6729 on Discord.

Jusbkillin: 965-481-826

Post edited by Justbkillin on

Replies

• Anreath_Erith
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    An update on our HAAT progress; we are currently 4 million damage from completing the raid without the Lugo group. With that we can complete it but from what I heard that will be getting the nerf hammer shortly.

We will be completing HAAT without new recruits in 2 weeks. So get in while there is still room.

Anreath Erith ally code 993-629-243

https://swgoh.gg/u/anreath erith/
  • Kerm
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Update we now have HAAT completed and still have a few open spots.

To apply get in touch with JBK or anraeth above or message me either here in on discord @kerm#5044

• Options
    Bump+1