Boba or B2 ?

zhtd17
948 posts Member
Hello all,
I'm level 75 running EP(L), Vader, tfp, shore and Boba
Lately most of top twenty in my arena are running chaze, or DN lead teams. I'm thinking in swapping Boba for B2. I know B2 is good against chaze , but I'll lose fast ability block and a good damage compared to B2. My question is: can this team deal enough damage w/o Boba? Also how will perform against DN teams?
p.s: I don't have B2 unlocked for now
Thank you in advance

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I would think that Boba would be better against Chaze. All those buffs would fuel his execute ability. You could try switching to a zVader lead, which would add more dots.

I plan to unlock B2 soon. I regret not having done so already.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    By the time execute is ready to take chirrut, I lost a lot of protection and hp and maybe a key toon. Also tfp don't hit hard with all these buffs
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Also I'm far away from a zeta
  • Options
    I ran that same squad for quite awhile, switching out B2 and Boba Fett depending upon the situation. My result improved greatly when I started using both and dropped Vader to the bench. His ability block on basic was nice but I found that I was getting plenty of ability block out of tfp and boba, plus better damage. Against Chaze, Vader didn't do much since chirrut would clear his dots. B2 is valuable to clear that opening taunt and he and TFP do a great job of buff blocking. Just had to time additional uses of b2's dispel around the cooldown status of bobas execute.

Zeta'd Vader, now boba is the one on the bench for the most part.
  • Options
    B2 is more useful overall imo. I think Boba is overrated.
  • Options
    Both B2 and Boba are great characters to have. Both are very versatile and will fit into many compositions. B2 is one of, if not the most effective dispels in the game. Surely some will disagree with that statement, but regardless of what your current squad is, he is a worthy investment.
    T Pain
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you all, seems I'll get B2 and try different compositions