Character Release Date Sheet!?

Just wondering where I can find a release date sheet for the characters?

Example

Echo Released 7/23/19 - Chromium Pack

Cody Released 8/24/22 - Aurodium Pack

Something like this. Just looking for a sheet or somewhere that tells me the date of when characters were released into the game. Thank you.
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Replies

• scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    There isn't one
    Search the game and developer update threads.
    572AUil.jpg
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    There isn't one
    572AUil.jpg

I don't need to look up by individual character :/. Just looking for a sheet that has the characters release dates :(.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Options
    there isn't one. can i ask why it matters in the first place??
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Marthvadir wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    There isn't one
    572AUil.jpg

I don't need to look up by individual character :/. Just looking for a sheet that has the characters release dates :(.

I think he is telling that you do need to look them up if you want the information.

You could be the one to make the spreadsheet for the next person who want to know this type of obscure information.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    it's not really obscure and i think it would be super helpful

if you know the initial release dates then you can predict more or less when characters will hit FTP using the character release cadence as a guide. combined with in-game knowledge that's the same as being able to predict the meta.

• Options
    MLGebra wrote: »

if you know the initial release dates then you can predict more or less when characters will hit FTP using the character release cadence as a guide. combined with in-game knowledge that's the same as being able to predict the meta.

The release cadence is newly implemented, there wasn't a release cadence prior. I think, for what you're trying to predict, the info would be extremely limited & not very useful
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    MLGebra wrote: »

The release cadence is newly implemented, there wasn't a release cadence prior. I think, for what you're trying to predict, the info would be extremely limited & not very useful

You could; however, work it out from now on and keep a sheet of the dates all the newer characters are released, as well as maybe adding in all the more recently released characters that will follow the release cadence. But you'd have to go look up those dates like Scuba said.