FOO + Kylo

Anyone here use first order?.. I'm currently using a kylo, phasma, and kylo for my tank raid.. I pretty much spam lash out until all the little things go down.. so I use "marching order" from FOO on kylo which also gives phasma turn meter and then if I need to go back to back with victory march.. so the omega for FOO gives him the ability to dispel himself and his selected partner.. this goes against kylos ability to cool down Right? Since he has no dot damage to reset his cool down when his turn starts... I haven't omegad yet, but would want some input

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I think most really only use Foo marching order on Kylo as the first move to get the party started.
  • Options
    I think it's built for more FOTP. He can deal some serious damage buffed by this ability. I like to leave the dots on Kylo.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I think it's built for more FOTP. He can deal some serious damage buffed by this ability. I like to leave the dots on Kylo.

Yeah me too, I was just wondering for this specific situation where I use him for the tank raid. Or atleast keep it from being omegad
  • Options
    Marching Order on Kylo first so he can give everyone tm. Then I use marching order on FOTP or Phasma if her Victory March is off CD.