Replies

• Options
    Hey just wanted to give you props on this video dude! Utilizing a Jawa for the extra attack is a very cool strategy, and I really appreciate the mod info as I'll be switching to Princess Zody once I get my next Zeta. Cheers!
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Very cool. Thanks for posting.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Using a Jawa as 5th in HAAT is indeed a good idea.
    But why scavenger over Datcha or Jawa ?

Datcha and Jawa have more HP, speed and damage.
    Or is it for the random offense up ?
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • BrianBuchanans
    692 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    Using a Jawa as 5th in HAAT is indeed a good idea.
    But why scavenger over Datcha or Jawa ?

Datcha and Jawa have more HP, speed and damage.
    Or is it for the random offense up ?

Dathcha and Jawa are popular choices for a TFP team in P3; Chirpatine uses up EP, so Dathcha (L) - Jawa - TFP - Ugnaught - tank is a good second squad there. JE and Nebit are used up in a droid squad for p2. Scavenger is a good option because he's not vital to a different phase and ultimately finds almost no usage outside of a full Jawa squad (which, currently, fits in nothing aside from the crit damage challenge).
  • Options
    I might add, if the damage is comparable, using Scavenger over Leia in this team frees up Leia to help you pound p4 with Rebels instead of gearing Raid Han or the like.
  • Options
    Yea the offense up is
    Hey just wanted to give you props on this video dude! Utilizing a Jawa for the extra attack is a very cool strategy, and I really appreciate the mod info as I'll be switching to Princess Zody once I get my next Zeta. Cheers!

@BrianBuchanans
    The mod info for princess zody will be the same, but you just remove 25% from the targets I put in the guide, which basically allows you to go full CD sets (except for cody).

@aerendhil

Dathcha/scavenger are the best jawas in this slot because of the stealth, which makes them the most survivable. Scavenger is better than dathcha because he has the random offense up. What @BrianBuchanans said about the other jawas synergy are great points, but to be clear.... Scavenger is the best because he is the best, not because I had to use the other jawas in other phases.
  • Options
    +1 great videos! Been using them as a reference for my clone team
  • Options
    Ah, the stealth is a really good point. I suppose, yes, I've never seen Scavenger's basic as a high-damage option, but it certainly works! Just to be sure, does Scav's assist-call count as a critical in 212's cooldown?
  • Options
    Ah, the stealth is a really good point. I suppose, yes, I've never seen Scavenger's basic as a high-damage option, but it certainly works! Just to be sure, does Scav's assist-call count as a critical in 212's cooldown?
    @BrianBuchanans

Yes, it sure does.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa also only has 5% health steal where Dactha and JS have 20%
  • Options
    didnt mcmole2 do this exact same thing in his vid first?
  • Options

By 5 hours. Whoopee!!! And less damage... Trust me, @DenzoKahn doesn't steal ideas. He's definitely an innovator.
  • Options
    Great video, thx!
  • DenzoKahn
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @thebeastishere7
    Yea I had been working on the video for a couple weeks it was just a coincidence that I ended up finishing the editing and mod guide the same day. But actually the true hero is the mysterious "Mario Hoc" on youtube, who called me out for being a **** and testing all the other 4 jawas without even thinking about Jawa Scavenger.

If you are out there "Mario Hoc", thank you! lol

http://imgur.com/Fn1U6Hm

• Options
    Great video. Thanks for posting. One question. Does anyone know how his Clone Sergeant does so much damage? I have done all the mods with a CD set and all the offense mods suggested, but my Sergeant can't crack 14k. I'm running Princess Zody, but I don't see why that would make a difference. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    CS and Echo are the main damage dealers... post your profile so I can take a look?
  • Options
    necro...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    necro...

Slight.

Closed necro
This discussion has been closed.