RG or Zidious in Arena?

I run a Zader 187 speed G11 lead team in Arena with:

RG G10
ST G10 only 5* toon
TFP G11 253 speed
EP G11 202 speed

I manage top 20 most days facing the usual Zaul and Rex teams.

I can G11 Sidious and add a Zeta to him but don't want to waste the resources if it's not going to make much difference.

Does anyone have any experience and feedback of swapping Zidious for RG in Arena?

Thanks.

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Arena wise it's not worth it imo. There are better options. For raids however Zidious does work.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    I run a similar team, but I dont use RG or ST. I run with Boba, and G11 zSid, I am usually in the top 5 every day and your team is a bit faster than mine.

https://swgoh.gg/u/bahlor/
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Options
    I have been running Sidious with Zader or Zaul, and I like him a lot. He is fast. I am looking to zeta him for his raid and arena viability now. I will say that I use Shoretrooper in my Zader squad to cover TFP, who is squishy and I need to get off his first AOE for ability block and buff block.
  • cbk107
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @coeuss I like the speed, additional DoTs and expose of Sidious.

The problem with RG is it's sort of useless as a tank against teams with TFP or B2, the stun' still useful though.
  • Options
    Zavage. He's a beast of a tank and whenever he attack someone he gains 20% health back and debuffs allies and takes them in himself whenever he gets cringed he cleanses himself and boost himself up nice part is it isn't a leader ability so you could still run a maul or Vader lead
  • Options
    Zavage. He's a beast of a tank and whenever he attack someone he gains 20% health back and debuffs allies and takes them in himself whenever he gets cringed he cleanses himself and boost himself up nice part is it isn't a leader ability so you could still run a maul or Vader lead
    Zavage only removed debuffs from sith allies.. In OP's squad.. Only EP or Zader get their debuff removed

• Options
    Unimatrix wrote: »
    Zavage only removed debuffs from sith allies.. In OP's squad.. Only EP or Zader get their debuff removed

He's actually running a sith trooper to which is marked under sith and he has a mual as well so ep, sith trooper , zader,zavage, and maul would be a nice team

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Zavage in my opinion doesnt do much under vader. Sure he's a beast, but what debuffs does he really inflict other than defense down? He is a "sort of cleanser" but not really. I just think you'd get more mileage out of a zSid rather than a zSavage.
  • cbk107
    90 posts Member
    Options
    I have Shoretrooper not Sith Trooper so zSavage probably wouldn't be as much use in my squad as zSidious.