Nihilus Annihilate Not Stealing Health

In the summary of the ability, it states Annihilate will steal (currently) 90% of the targets Max Health. Yet every time I use this ability, no healing is ever done.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    It adds targets max health to Nihilus' max health, but only gains enough health to keep the percentage the same.
  • Gjarboni
    20 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't work this way in Tank Tskedown. There Annihilate does 99999 damage and Nihilus gains +109000 health. And his health bar goes up to full. So I say one of these behaviors is a bug, I hope that behavior in Squad Arena would mirror the Raid, but that's me.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gjarboni wrote: »
    It doesn't work this way in Tank Tskedown. There Annihilate does 99999 damage and Nihilus gains +109000 health. And his health bar goes up to full. So I say one of these behaviors is a bug, I hope that behavior in Squad Arena would mirror the Raid, but that's me.

In raids, Annihilate deals damage, which is where health steal is coming from. With toons where he actually, well, annihilates them, it doesn't deal damage.

But in raids I was under the impression it was white damage, which usually means he shouldn't health steal. I don't have him high enough for raids though, so I wouldn't know. I'll have to look at one of the videos.

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just watched a raid video with Nihilus, and yes, it is white damage, and yes he got 10% (from gear, not lead) health steal. I don't know if this is WAI...although as white. I think, denotes unmitigable (which Annihilate is) as well as bonus damage, this could be totally ok.