Shard Shop

Why are K-2 and GG still in the shard shop? They need to be rotated out. I love playing the game, but this annoys me to no end.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. Please anyone but k2s0. He's been in way too long.
  • Options
    I think GG will always be there, kinda how Vader will always been an achievement reward (not counting when they pop up in shops) unless they decide to move them to Darkside or Lightside hard battles and replace them with say JKL and Jango for example.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    GG belongs to Shard Shop, but they really need to add another toon. I think Baze would be the perfect choice.
  • Misogi1981
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    GG should stay as the primary staple of where to get him. The 10 and 30 shard slots need to be eliminated though and replaced by other rare units that have 0-1 nodes to farm. Baze, shore, nihilus, krennic etc are perfect candidates. Since the ratio of currency to shards is exactly the same, and without some kind of boost, discount, or any other incentive, there is zero reason to save up for that long. K2 needs to go. He's in GW store (the fastest and easiest avenue to 7* a character). No reason for him to be in there anymore.

Side note - stop deleting my posts. I'm not doing anything wrong.
  • Options
    Please please please take K2 out of the shard shop. I've been saving tokens in the hope that Jyn, Chirrut, or Baze will get placed in there. Please dev one, you're our only hope
  • Options
    This group does a LOT of complaining, but this is one of the few areas where I tend to agree. K-2SO is farmable elsewhere and there are a lot of toons that we all want to see in the Shard Shop in place of him. Sith Assassin/Trooper or even Nihilus would be great or Hera Syndulla since she was the first of the Phoenix Squadron released.
  • Options
    If i remember correctly GG is available in the ship store, so him and k2 are both farmable elsewhere. Just be nice to see some newer characters rotated in.
  • Options
    Agree with OP!! K2 needs to go. I vote for Baze. I thought I would revive this instead of starting an identical thread.
  • TheKyloRen
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    They both do! GG literally been there since shard shop was introduced, way too long, and both can be gotten in at least 1 other way. Please rotate them out!
    Post edited by TheKyloRen on