H Rancor Teams

Building H rancor squad leader vader w teebo bistan magma trooper and sth
Any other good characters to use. I know Rex but I no where near him atm. Anyone else? Also does sth remove tm from rancor? I feel I never seen it happen.

Replies

• Options
    If you're running a zader lead you're best using empire or sith, personally I use zader, tfp, ep, sidious, and Rex. Teebo, bistan, and sth will be pretty useless in that squad. If it's just regular Vader without zeta then you're better off running teebo lead. For a teebo led team I found the best luck with tfp, Rex, qgj, and phasma. With good rng you can get into p4 with that teebo team.
  • Options
    If you're running a zader lead you're best using empire or sith, personally I use zader, tfp, ep, sidious, and Rex. Teebo, bistan, and sth will be pretty useless in that squad. If it's just regular Vader without zeta then you're better off running teebo lead. For a teebo led team I found the best luck with tfp, Rex, qgj, and phasma. With good rng you can get into p4 with that teebo team.

Ya my vader isnt Zeta'd yet. I have Sid and EP but my TFP is far from ready. So Teebo lead for his turn meter reduction is better than the tm reduce from bonus to the empire characters unless I run a full emp team? I like the idea of assist calling charcters to get bonus teebo attacks.

I assume you used Phasma just for the speed down? I have a 7* RG could I sub him in for her; Teebo, RG, Magma, Bistan, STH; or Vader, RG, Magma, Teebo, Bistan/STH? Is just the best I got atm. I'll have to work on the others.
  • Options
    I assume you used Phasma just for the speed down?

Phasma's special to grant Advantage also adds a lot of TM to all allies. That's like giving everyone an extra turn which is useful if Teebo needs another shot at reducing the Rancor's TM.

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo and Bistan are good, I'd say Magmatrooper probably isn't your best bet as he's slow unless he suffers/resists a debuff, but ideally you don't want the rancor to move so that won't happen. STH can remove TM from the Pigs and the Rancor, but it happens very quickly right at the beginning of his turn.

Phasma is a good addition for the Speed down and +50% TM boost if you need to boost Teebo up to 100% TM quickly.

Other characters that are great for this are ones that can remove TM on their basic attacks (No cooldown to wait on):
    QGJ, Rex, Chewie, Ewok Scout, Tusken Raider, and maybe some more if I missed em.
    Jyn is wonderful with her truncheon strike as well, but shes not easy to have at 7* already.
  • Options
    Traybor wrote: »
    I assume you used Phasma just for the speed down?

Phasma's special to grant Advantage also adds a lot of TM to all allies. That's like giving everyone an extra turn which is useful if Teebo needs another shot at reducing the Rancor's TM.

Ture, I always forget that and just think about the advantage buff.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Teebo and Bistan are good, I'd say Magmatrooper probably isn't your best bet as he's slow unless he suffers/resists a debuff, but ideally you don't want the rancor to move so that won't happen. STH can remove TM from the Pigs and the Rancor, but it happens very quickly right at the beginning of his turn.

Phasma is a good addition for the Speed down and +50% TM boost if you need to boost Teebo up to 100% TM quickly.

Other characters that are great for this are ones that can remove TM on their basic attacks (No cooldown to wait on):
    QGJ, Rex, Chewie, Ewok Scout, Tusken Raider, and maybe some more if I missed em.
    Jyn is wonderful with her truncheon strike as well, but shes not easy to have at 7* already.

Jyn would be awesome, I remember seeing a raid video with her when she first came out, now that she is farmable I'll double down on her and Rex.

Lmao thanks for suggesting Chewie I was actually considering boosting him for the the raid, but I feel that is a little desperate.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Jyn would be awesome, I remember seeing a raid video with her when she first came out, now that she is farmable I'll double down on her and Rex.

Lmao thanks for suggesting Chewie I was actually considering boosting him for the the raid, but I feel that is a little desperate.

I mean, don't put too much effort into him, but if you have him at/near 7* he's a decently viable option.