How much damage does Savage's overpower do in HAAT?

Lowkey
47 posts Member
If the tank, or b2, is below 50% health, how much damage will overpower do to it? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Im in Phase3 at the moment and tested it with a 7star(of course) gear 11 Savage:
    Damage dealt with overpower to B2 was 9935 points...
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    Yep same here... Sub 10k
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Yep nihilis is the only one I'm aware of that does mass damage from a special in raids, I was hoping savage would but of course once I leveled him up and tested his basic does about the same sometimes more than his special. It does come in handy for taking out the adds at times allowing his basic to hit the boss harder though.
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This forum is awesome:) we're about to try our first haat and i was looking for easy ways for some of the newer members to contribute meaningful damage. Guess I'll cross that off the list!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Same amount of damage as if it was above 50% Health
  • Options
    The raid boss never gets below 50% health so he never deals his mass damage.
  • Options
    Exactly the same as his basic does with offense up (:
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    lukeroks wrote: »

each phase raid boss does get below 50% health.
    Savage never deals massive damage because raid boss is immune to massive damage effects and it was specifically disabled vs raid boss.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Savage never deals massive damage because raid boss is immune to massive damage effects and it was specifically disabled vs raid boss.

Not saying you are wrong I'm sure it's just the mechanics, but nihilus does mass damage against them. Either savage should or nihilus shouldn't. But either way they still can't do as much as a zvader or boba behind a lot of dots (which of course isn't classified as a mass damage attack).
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Not saying you are wrong I'm sure it's just the mechanics, but nihilus does mass damage against them. Either savage should or nihilus shouldn't. But either way they still can't do as much as a zvader or boba behind a lot of dots (which of course isn't classified as a mass damage attack).

DN is changed from destroy target to deal 99,999 damage vs raid boss, which 1m damage is minimal compared to completely destorying the target.

DN ability doesn't state he does massive damage, where as Savage says he does.

That said I think they should let savage do his 99,999 damage to the raid boss. It is minuscule and I believe the only player available attack that deals "massive damage"
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Even with nihilus hitting annihilate on raids I've seen other put out way more damage than he does, I don't see why savage shouldn't it's not like he's going to kylo a phase with one attack. But I'm sure they will never change it.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Even with nihilus hitting annihilate on raids I've seen other put out way more damage than he does, I don't see why savage shouldn't it's not like he's going to kylo a phase with one attack. But I'm sure they will never change it.

Savage with Zaul lead and getting sped up by SA can probably use overpower 10+ times in a run. Would be pretty ridiculous to make it do annhilate level damage.