Need help. Toons level 77-80, gear 8-10

Same here. I tried with this team
    QGJ g10 (L)
    Yoda g9
    Luminara g9
    Rey g9
    Jc g8
    And borrow jka g11 about 9k power
    Didn't make it. I tried all of them, but the result didn't change. My light side characters​ are not so powerful.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    remember, light side 9 was originally released for people who had been sitting at level cap with whole teams of lvl 80's gear 10 and 11. so you might need better mods.

also a lot of us did it with a wedge lead and rebels. they heal themselves and go really fast.
  • Options
    gunff wrote: »
    remember, light side 9 was originally released for people who had been sitting at level cap with whole teams of lvl 80's gear 10 and 11. so you might need better mods.

also a lot of us did it with a wedge lead and rebels. they heal themselves and go really fast.

I guess i have to keep farming gear for rebels. Actually, i was so close to win with my QGJ team, but i didn't make it. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    I knew I'd have trouble with the hard nodes, but never expected the first level node on normal to kick my butt. I figure I need to get my toons to level 85 and increase some gear. Then put my arena mods on them.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I beat all of the Light Side 9 Hard Battles (even 9B) using Ima Gun Di L, Luminara, Barriss, Fives, and Jedi Knight Anakin, with a borrowed General Kenobi.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I just 3* this node with the following:
    • Wedge g10 sp118
    • Biggs g10 sp124
    • Leia g11 sp174
    • Lando g11 sp141 (+26 arrow)
    • HR Scout g10 sp160
    • Ally Barris g8 sp???

Almost lost HRSc and Barriss. This team has gear but is not especially fast, only one 4* speed arrow in the mix. If you could put more speed arrows on them, they would tear it up even at lower gear. They all have CD&CC sets, with CD triangles, Protection circles.

You got anything else besides what you listed?
  • Options
    I got smoked with my QGJ, JKA, Yoda, Lumi and Barris .. tried throwing in Ashoka and Mace for kicks and still got beat up lol ... my light side toons need work.
  • Options
    I've got a clone sarge, ackbar, Luke, bistan, and chewy. Sarge is the only one with decent gear and levels
  • Options
    I actually like Luke, but he will obviously need gear to help you. I would bet another difficulty you are having is Omegas. You've got to get those abilities up to Omega level at this stage. In the meantime, since you are heavy on the Jedi, it might be a good idea to build up Ima-Gun Di and lead with him, he's pretty good. Anakin would be great to pair with Ahsoka, but he's more difficult to farm up.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka leader,jka,lumi(or barris),igd,yoda and borrowed zqgj,ot sounds strange but the whole team gets tm when they aoe,a guildie did all ls hard nodes 3* with this
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Try borrowing IGD, GK, Lando, and hope for the best.

Besides gear, mods, ability, levels, etc., JKA, Lando, St Han, IGD, Aayla are key pieces to your Jedi and Rebel squads.

This is probably what you look like in battle currently:

giphy.gif

Good luck.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Besides gear, mods, ability, levels, etc., JKA, Lando, St Han, IGD, Aayla are key pieces to your Jedi and Rebel squads.

giphy.gif

Good luck.

That gif is making me sad. Those prequels were a disaster.
  • Options
    It's no wonder the acting was so bad. They had nothing to interact with. And that's the director's fault.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

giphy.gif

Good luck.

Awesome gif :wink:
  • Options
    I am also getting trouble with 9A normal,
    What would you suggest about the final encounter I mean defeating both b2 and then two magmaguards Or with a ability for asajj's turn meter(e.g teebo etc) or stun her and defeat her first ??
    What did you do guys who has passed this battle
  • Options
    i too had trouble but 3*ed it with
    JKA(L) g10, yoda g10, windu g11, qui gon g8, barris g8, ima gun di (dual L) g11
    all except barris( not zeta) 7*
    the counter damage and chance from ima gun di helps
    and the one i borrowed was maxed out and did damage equal to half of a B2's life
  • Options
    Zqgj g10 igd g9 aayla g9 ahsoka g8 scrounged gk
    Took a few trys to 3 star 9b but done 9c first go