Return of the Jedi

Update will definitly be very good. Funny thing is that everyone is asuming that cuz u need 5 Jedi's the new Char must be a Jedi. I hope i a Sith

Replies

• Options
    That would be hilarious!
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Thanks, i was more of a stalker before. But now decided to make an acc. Forum is really nice, moustly haha
  • Options
    Two ideas stand out. The reward is a sith which is why you have to use Jedi to win. The other is its a rescue mission for yoda. I don't have enough Jedi to unlock yoda so I am neutral lol.
  • Options
    I have 5 Jedi's but far away from 7* only Lumi is 7
  • Options
    I have 4 Jedi and only lumi can get to 7* the easiest so I'm going to hold off til after I unlock phasma just cause I want her for my B team.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have a lot of jedi but very few of them are leveled. Mace is 16/65 to 5* though and Guardian is 56/65 to 5*. I have JC and Lumi at 6* and QGJ at 5* so I should have 5 jedi at 5* by next week:)
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Nice :))) i'm trying to get Qgj but its a slow progress
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If the reward has 0 synergy with the insane team the community will have to build to get it... it will be one mean joke.

The point is to make jedi viable, not to **** them over once more.
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yoda will be hard to balance if it's Yoda. But i still think the new Toon is a Sith
  • Options
    Yoda will be hard to balance if it's Yoda. But i still think the new Toon is a Sith

A sith wasn't one of the most demanded/popular characters. Yoda, Jedi like, and grevious were the top 3.

INB4 the new event toon is Darth Jar Jar
  • Options
    You are right but i hope it is a Sith muahaha
  • Options
    Boss Nas
  • LlwllynZ
    97 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    7* lumi, 7*Jc, 7*Qgj, 6 *ben, 6*secura... feels good man. I could 7 star fisto, and jedi guardtion tho.

My main toons are all jedis, even tho situ stronger i always stayed on the light side. Hope we get an op young yoda that rotflstomps siths, and this mainstream poe, gs, fotp bullsht.
  • Brazilian_Joe
    367 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The new toon is Jar Jar Binks doin bad doo-doos like taking strangers to the secret palace or dropping buckets in the heads on the enemies (stuns) or pianos (damage).
  • Options
    Nitric wrote: »
    I have 4 Jedi and only lumi can get to 7* the easiest so I'm going to hold off til after I unlock phasma just cause I want her for my B team.

They don't all have to be 7*. Only for the highest tier of the challenge.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    How do i post pics? :)
  • Options
    LlwllynZ wrote: »
    7* lumi, 7*Jc, 7*Qgj, 6 *ben, 6*secura... feels good man. I could 7 star fisto, and jedi guardtion tho.

My main toons are all jedis, even tho situ stronger i always stayed on the light side. Hope we get an op young yoda that rotflstomps siths, and this mainstream poe, gs, fotp bullsht.

How much mai frend ?