Suggestion : Jedi Luke Event

I have a crazy idea.
Why not an evolutive Luke type event ?
I mean for exemple : 1st you must have Luke skywalker toon (the one with the carabine)
Then you must have him Max geared lvl 85 7 stars with all spells maxed.
Then the fun begins:
Tier I :
You must beat alone Obiwan, stormtroopers,and in the final stage take assault of the death star aboard luke's x wing. Then you unlock Pilote Luke 3*.
After that you unlock the event tier 2 challenge. For that you must have pilote Luke lvl 85, 3* max geared with all spells. This event have a cost, you have to "sacrifice" Pilote Luke for being able to enter this event tier and that means that you will no longer be able to use pilote luke anywhere and the toon will disapear from your roaster (and will evolve to Jedi Luke ( with bright new spells and characteristic) if you complete the tier 2).
Tier II :
You must beat AT-ST Walkers with Pilote Luke X wing at Hoth. Then Beat Old yoda from Dagobah (pilote luke will have the tank top shirt outfit in that one specific fight), then the final stage will be to beat Darth Vader (with again pilot luke having the brown outfit he had in the scene in the movie). After that you unlock Jedi Luke, with new skills at 4* stars.
Then again, you unlock the tier 3 by having Jedi luke lvl 85 max geared, all spell maxed and 4*, you have to "consume" him. And then you have access to tier 3.
Tier III :
You have to fight Jabba the Hutt, with boba and his guards and the rancor (in different stages) with Jedi Luke alone, then you have to fight vader again, and final stage the Empreror. After that you unlock Grand Master Luke (with green Lsaber and black outfit) at 5* lvl 85 already but with no gear.
And one final time again, after that you unlock Tier 4 of the event, for that one you need Grand Master Luke lvl 85 5* max geared and all spells maxed but you wont need to sacrifice him for launching this final tier. The grand Master Luke will always stays in your roaster as a distinct toon.
Tier IV :
So for this tier you will have to do what happens in Episode 8 lol, then after doing so you unlock Old Luke with different stats and skills than GM Luke and that will be a different toon !
So in the final you will have Luke Skywalker from tatooin, Grand Master Luke, and Old Luke in your roaster ;)
I would love a very special event like this one for unlocking luke !
And also btw, i thought that the different lukes could functions like this :
Pilote Luke : 1 basique with a gun,1 spell with his blue light saber and one Unique. He will have the orange pilote suite. you can omega his spells but no zeta.
Jedi Luke : 1 basique with his lightsaber, the same spell with his blue light saber and the same unique (than Pilote Luke) +1 extra new spell. He will have the outfit Luke has vs Vader in ep 5(hazel brown one) You can omega but no zeta
Grand Master Luke : the same basique and the same 2 spells and 2 Uniques than Jedi Luke, + 1 extra spell and +1 Leader ability and the possibility to zeta his 3 spells and his leader ( except the basique and the 2 uniques).
Old Luke : completly different spells than GML and without a leader ability.
What do you guys think ?
edit :
That way people with more ressources and dedication could have the best Luke form.
And the other will have it also, but later.
It could be a 1month long event, with each phase being available for 1 week, for instance tier 1 you have 1 week to complete it, then it disapear, then tier 2 is available, etc etc...
and then the event will be accessible every 6 months or so, so 2 opportunities to have GML per year :D

Replies

• Options
    The ideia sounds pretty fun, but very expensive too. Is it 5 max geared toon needs to have both? And two of they it's a waste of training droids, credits and gear. Could remove the requirement of level and gear of the Luke Skywalker for Tier I, Luke Pilot and Jedi Luke on Tiers II and III. Also, like luke pilot and jedi luke are the same character, the last could get the level, and gears of the first, with the improve of rarity, the same with Jedi Luke and Grand Master Luke, like this, it hasn't waste of droids, credits and gear.
  • Options
    yeah It is expensive. But if you think, it is the same as the yoda and EP event. In those events you needed 5 maxed toons to unlock.
    Now you will need Luke skywalker from tatooine, Pilote Luke, Jedi Luke, and GM Luke to unlock all the Luke's Form. So in conclusion you will need to max out 4 toons only, to unlock GM Luke and Old Luke. so that is even cheaper (in a way) than what we needed for the EP and Yoda event.

And btw if EA announces it 1 month before lauching such an event, we all could spare the ressources to unlock the best luKe form ;). Or even maybe, some dude would prefer to only go for Jedi Luke, instead of GM Luke, etc. etc.
    The different Luke's forms could also have different spells and role (ex : pilote luke is an attacker, Jedi Luke a Tank, and GM luke a support... I don't know, we can always think of that , but you get my point. ^^ ) Which would make it even funnier and strategical cause maybe some players will prefer to only have Pilote luke and dont need Jedi Luke or GML, so they will stop the event after Unlocking Pilote Luke etc. (for those players maybe we could think of a way to make them be able to gain shards for pilote luke somewhere and upgrade him to 7* ...)

Anyway what i'm proposing could have an infinity of fun possibilities and would truly make the game much more interesting !