Strongest comp right now

NinFang
60 posts Member
edited March 2017
i believe is First order comp. (Phasma lead, FOO, fotp, foost, Kylo) I run this comp, all gear 11, all Zeta's, in a shard full of zMaul comps, and i don't ever drop out of top 5.. i believe only one or two people on my shard can currently beat it. Was running zMaul before it, would occasionally drop anywhere between 5-20.

Kylo is insane in this comp, he almost single handedly takes out comps. zMaul teams are a breeze.
Just thought i'd share since i have rarely seen anyone run this comp. I suggest giving it a shot, especially if zMaul gives you trouble. It is incredibly good!

Replies

• Options
    A Full Zeta FO team must have taken some time to build, Glad its working for you
  • Options
    I've got phasma and Kylo zetad.

Fost gear X all others gear XI

Drop 1-35 overnight to zauls + Jedi squads.

Do the extra 2 zetas make that much of a difference ?
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

Well no they're not as needed as Kylo/Phasma, but they do help quite a bit.

1-35?
    perhaps your mods are the culprit ?
    when i first put them in, i was still dropping between 5-20 for a few days till i loaded them with my best secondary speed mods,
    this could be the difference. I have +70 - 110 speed from mods across my team.
  • NinFang
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I do feel like Jedi are the hardest team to face with this comp. Especially with Yoda/QGJ/Barriss all zeta'd, and Gen Kenobi/Anakin. The constant foresight refresh is hard to deal with.
    Luckily there's only 1 or two of these teams left in the top 20 of my shard.

There was more but they've almost all switched to zMaul.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Could you share some video, I also want to farm your team.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I wish we still had tournaments so I could fight teams like this one.
  • Options
    NinFang wrote: »
    i believe is First order comp. (Phasma lead, FOO, fotp, foost, Kylo) I run this comp, all gear 11, all Zeta's, in a shard full of zMaul comps, and i don't ever drop out of top 5.. i believe only one or two people on my shard can currently beat it. Was running zMaul before it, would occasionally drop anywhere between 5-20.

Kylo is insane in this comp, he almost single handedly takes out comps. zMaul teams are a breeze.
    Just thought i'd share since i have rarely seen anyone run this comp. I suggest giving it a shot, especially if zMaul gives you trouble. It is incredibly good!

Do the opponent zDM squads also include a zSO? Are they also using Sith Assassin? On zSO, who's killing zSO consistently? ... is it Kylo with O up from FOO and then an assist on top?

Also, did you have this comp built when zDV was around with TFP? If so, how'd it do vs. those teams? I'd be scared given how slow FO is that it could just be pinned with Vader.

That's a cool comp. I have zKylo and the other FO at g10 so I was thinking about going this route as well. Just concerned about FOO being at 145 speed as their fastest.
  • Options
    In all honesty I don't think the team matters at this point, except for the few teams that just beat others like jedi vs zaul its kinda hard for the jedi to win that. All it comes down to are mods, if you have better speed than others than you can use a lot of different teams as long as they have synergy
  • Options
    Zavage v Zylo was one of the best little battles I've ever witnessed.

Zavage dodging every second attack, healing up as the heal immunity buff was cleansed... Back and forth we went, me scared of an impending insta-kill.... Two absolute solo beasts those two.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    In all honesty I don't think the team matters at this point, except for the few teams that just beat others like jedi vs zaul its kinda hard for the jedi to win that. All it comes down to are mods, if you have better speed than others than you can use a lot of different teams as long as they have synergy

100% that

meta teams with mediocre mods would get dumpstered by a mediocre team with good mods.
  • Options
    NinFang wrote: »
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

Well no they're not as needed as Kylo/Phasma, but they do help quite a bit.

1-35?
    perhaps your mods are the culprit ?
    when i first put them in, i was still dropping between 5-20 for a few days till i loaded them with my best secondary speed mods,
    this could be the difference. I have +70 - 110 speed from mods across my team.

That might be it then because I'm getting my clock cleaned left and right. I literally just fought a zaul team. I hit him twice. That's it. Of the four attacks I got off I hit him twice. I'm at about 10% victory against him and I have FO maxed out gear minus FOTF Zeta. Any other suggestions for taking zaul down other then the secondary speed mod grind?