Arena broken

The are no stategies or tactics for arena at all. Since you added speed secondaries to mods, it all comes down to who attacks first. The team who attacks first wins all or nearly all the time. What fun is there in that? It's all well and good you catered to the big spenders but you completely destroyed whatever balance the game had. My suggestion, remove all speed bonuses from mods. Leave only the arrow speed primary and the speed set. Then, people must choose between speed for other set bonuses. I hate arena as it is now. It is over before it begins.

Replies

• Options
    PainTrain wrote: »
    The are no stategies or tactics for arena at all. Since you added speed secondaries to mods, it all comes down to who attacks first. The team who attacks first wins all or nearly all the time. What fun is there in that? It's all well and good you catered to the big spenders but you completely destroyed whatever balance the game had. My suggestion, remove all speed bonuses from mods. Leave only the arrow speed primary and the speed set. Then, people must choose between speed for other set bonuses. I hate arena as it is now. It is over before it begins.

Palpatine mass stun **** ability makes this deficiency all the more apparent. They completely broke Arena. There is zero strategy now. It's all who has a speed freak palpatine and who has a GK. Nothing else even matters.
  • Options
    Yep exactly pay to win baby pay to win. Mods destroyed the game plain and simple.
  • MRC
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Now swGOH is totally pay to win, last time the 1299 for shard of darth Nihilus, i save many month gems just gone line this, 5 - 30 shard, only can get 5 shards out of 30, and is totally random and the chance is....

PVP also, sometimes get wipe whole team without even can touch a single opp team 10% hp, then very fast the 10% also regen back within a turn ....

players very bots , and bot always winning, this fight pvp is totally cheating and p to w ...

*** im not a cash player ***
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    In the zaul era we are currently in, I never go first and I have no issue winning.

I can come back from a whole team daze, stun, CD increase and won.

The strategy is in the team build and speed secondaries allow you to set turn order which is part of the strategy.
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Options
    I roll zadar, ep, Tie Pilot, sand trooper, & Boba. If I don't get the first hit, I usually end up losing 3 toons before I get a turn. Last Saturday's daily challenge 'arena battles' I won 1 out of 10. That 1 win I got to go first.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    Options
    PainTrain wrote: »

No matter what t he developers are cheaters and want you to spend money. They dont care about fun or good honest game play. They want to make you mad so you spend. I have a HUGE roster. Great MODs and high gear, but i cant beat past 60 now. No matter what switching I do. I encourage you to quit and find a different company other than EA games to play on.