Phasma & FO toons

I have some dilemma about my thought. I know Phasma is effective when she leads a full party of FO, but if that team doesn't consist full of FO member how it works ?

Recently, i get my FOTP so he can be our greatest asset when Phasma use Vicotry March. Should i build this team around this two cause i heard Fives is useful when pairing with Phasma ? Or i should get Kylo first ?

Any helps and suggestion about Phasma lead please :smile:

Replies

• Options
    You can sub in 5s for now while working on Kylo and the others. Your assist chance is only 20% outside of FO which is a big drop from 60%. You could also run RG, daka, and dooku for stellar stun team.
  • Options
    Honestly, if you are missing Kylo, what's the point? Kylo is the one who feeds them turn meter, otherwise your first order team is just an average team.
  • Options
    I run Phasma and Kylo in my team, but not with Phasma lead. To me, her lead is worthless unless it's mostly or entirely a FO team. My assist rate is low with her as a lead, so I don't bother.

She is still useful to me in a TM manip team like I'm running.
  • Options
    You can sub in 5s for now while working on Kylo and the others. Your assist chance is only 20% outside of FO which is a big drop from 60%. You could also run RG, daka, and dooku for stellar stun team.

Nah, same thinking with me about RG in Phasma team cause FOST isn't a good tank. About RG, daka and dooku, are you experiment that team ? And how great that team perform in GW or Arena ?
  • Options
    Honestly, if you are missing Kylo, what's the point? Kylo is the one who feeds them turn meter, otherwise your first order team is just an average team.

I'm just curious about that, if you don't have Kylo for now. Beside it will help many player in this forum to mix their team in GW :wink:
  • Options
    I run Phasma and Kylo in my team, but not with Phasma lead. To me, her lead is worthless unless it's mostly or entirely a FO team. My assist rate is low with her as a lead, so I don't bother.

Lol, same with me. Recently in my arena team, Phasma is there because i need turn meter boost. With STH, she is great to support any attacker to deal frequently.
  • Options

Lol, same with me. Recently in my arena team, Phasma is there because i need turn meter boost. With STH, she is great to support any attacker to deal frequently.

Yep. I use her and ST Han to make up for my lack of speed, and it has been very effective at counteracting Rebels and Empire teams with lots of speed. Went from being consistently in the 20s or 30s to Teens and 20s.
  • lamatoe
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo Fost Phasma FOO .. they all feed TM. And Fost is a great Tank. Some homework needs to be done I think.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    I have some dilemma about my thought. I know Phasma is effective when she leads a full party of FO, but if that team doesn't consist full of FO member how it works ?

Recently, i get my FOTP so he can be our greatest asset when Phasma use Vicotry March. Should i build this team around this two cause i heard Fives is useful when pairing with Phasma ? Or i should get Kylo first ?

Do you have a better leader than Phasma? Cause she might still be the best leader if only for her synergy with FOTP. (Phasma leading non-FO teams used to be the meta)

I'm currently using Phasma, FOTP, zKylo, and boba/SF/Rex. It works well, and is fun, but I'm going to run full FO when I gear the other two up.
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    lamatoe wrote: »
    Kylo Fost Phasma FOO .. they all feed TM. And Fost is a great Tank. Some homework needs to be done I think.

Lol yeah FOST is surprisingly solid. He has the same kind of hp as SF, less protection, but more armor. Gives out defense up to everyone, calls assists, cleanses himself, dispels when he has advatange, gives the whole team 25%TM, counterattacks - and all of that has no first order clauses attached xD He does all of that on any team.....

oh...and he taunts O.o

Edit: I forgot speed down....can't forget that
  • Options
    BrillO wrote: »

Do you have a better leader than Phasma? Cause she might still be the best leader if only for her synergy with FOTP. (Phasma leading non-FO teams used to be the meta)

I'm currently using Phasma, FOTP, zKylo, and boba/SF/Rex. It works well, and is fun, but I'm going to run full FO when I gear the other two up.

Recently in my arena, i'm using lando as lead with STH, Boba, Phasma & RG. Other leader i'm using is AA. Wow it's great to see that you mix your team even with non-FO member, likes i will follow your build up. My Boba seems good to mix it up and i'm still farm Kylo after all
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    lamatoe wrote: »

Lol yeah FOST is surprisingly solid. He has the same kind of hp as SF, less protection, but more armor. Gives out defense up to everyone, calls assists, cleanses himself, dispels when he has advatange, gives the whole team 25%TM, counterattacks - and all of that has no first order clauses attached xD He does all of that on any team.....

oh...and he taunts O.o

Edit: I forgot speed down....can't forget that

Yeah, i know that lol. But are you using full FO member in your arena or just using them in your GW ?
  • Options

Nah, same thinking with me about RG in Phasma team cause FOST isn't a good tank. About RG, daka and dooku, are you experiment that team ? And how great that team perform in GW or Arena ?

Ive played with the daka, dooku, and RG in GW but not in arena. I'm on a day 1 arena shard and that team would not hold on D. I did however run RG, STH, and other in place of FOST back when he was g8. Of the ones I subbed RG at G10 did the best until FOST hit G9 and the synergy kept me in the lower 50s in arena. My FO team is all g11 and only FOTP is without a zeta, should have that fixed next week. I hit top 5 at payout and drop to about 30th before I start my climb the following day. The only team you need to fear are those with stellar mods on maul team and then its 50-50.
  • Options
    FOTP is a beast. It's been a painful slog starring him but it's SO worth it
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options

Ive played with the daka, dooku, and RG in GW but not in arena. I'm on a day 1 arena shard and that team would not hold on D. I did however run RG, STH, and other in place of FOST back when he was g8. Of the ones I subbed RG at G10 did the best until FOST hit G9 and the synergy kept me in the lower 50s in arena. My FO team is all g11 and only FOTP is without a zeta, should have that fixed next week. I hit top 5 at payout and drop to about 30th before I start my climb the following day. The only team you need to fear are those with stellar mods on maul team and then its 50-50.

Dropping to 30... rough. But I guess that makes sense on your shard.

How fast is your foo? Is your leaderboard infested with zaul/sa teams or what?
  • Options
    My FOO is 254 speed. And yes completely infested with zaul teams with +20 speed God mods.
  • Options

I got your point, use 2 tank (RG for protection & STH for TM) under Phasma Lead and it sounds good. With Kylo & FOTP, looks a pretty solid team. Unfortunately this Zaul & Nihilusis ruining the show, so if you battle with them under Zaul looks Fire at Will is useless. Is that right ?
  • Options
    If you are fighting Zmaul then leave STH on the bench as once daze hits him he really isnt a good tank after that. STH does work okay against other teams though.
    With a Full FO team going against Maul round one is about survival as their team generally goes first.
    Round two is about recovery as you now have daze. This is where FOST cleances himself and maybe calls an assist or two (not to often this early in the battle). Then once its FOO's turn you need to analyze your options. Who needs to go next, who needs to be cleansed, and which is more important in that moment(with nihilius I like FOST taunting as much as possible). TM reduction at this point usually not important as TM should be low as their team just had their way with you. PhaZma grants Advantage and you should be able to steal a round back between round 2 and 3.
    At this point its a 50/50 chance depending on how those first few rounds came out. My main issue is FOTP's survivability, without his zeta I seem to lose him to quickly.

End the end dont be afraid to try new setups, who knows you might come across a new meta along the way.
  • Options
    If you are fighting Zmaul then leave STH on the bench as once daze hits him he really isnt a good tank after that. STH does work okay against other teams though.
    With a Full FO team going against Maul round one is about survival as their team generally goes first.
    Round two is about recovery as you now have daze. This is where FOST cleances himself and maybe calls an assist or two (not to often this early in the battle). Then once its FOO's turn you need to analyze your options. Who needs to go next, who needs to be cleansed, and which is more important in that moment(with nihilius I like FOST taunting as much as possible). TM reduction at this point usually not important as TM should be low as their team just had their way with you. PhaZma grants Advantage and you should be able to steal a round back between round 2 and 3.
    At this point its a 50/50 chance depending on how those first few rounds came out. My main issue is FOTP's survivability, without his zeta I seem to lose him to quickly.

End the end dont be afraid to try new setups, who knows you might come across a new meta along the way.

Wow, that's huge what you said and thanks anyway, i got it. Cheers :smile: