Looking for advice and suggestions

Savage281
53 posts Member
edited March 2017
I'm only level 51 atm, but trying to get some solid direction here. I've got some good characters to play with, but I want to know who some of the better ones I have are to level.

My current squad:
Grand Moff Tarkin 4*: My highest power level, awesome support option
IG-88 5*: My only attacker, benefits from the debuffs handed out by the supports... Hits hard
Captain Phasma 4*: My leader, great support
Stormtrooper Han 4*: My tank, gives great bonuses to the team
Jedi Consular 4*: Only here because he's my most reliable healer

I'll unlock Boba Fett and Darth Vader in the coming couple days. Other good characters I have are 3* Leia, 4* Ima-Gun Di (thanks, chromium), a 4* HK-47, and 2* Dengar.

Really wanting to know where I should fit Vader and Fett in. I assume Tarkin will go, but that'll hurt, he's my most reliable guy right now.
Post edited by Savage281 on

Replies

• Options
    Fett as lead once you get him geared and leveled enough to be arena viable. Phasma is almost useless as a leader without other FO toons.

With what you have, I would eventually go:

Fett (L)
    Vader/Leia
    Phasma
    ST Han
    IG-88

To me, Leia is probably the better attacker early on, but Vader and Boba are a great pairing because Vader's AoE lands a lot of debuffs, which helps with Culling Blade and Execute.

JC won't be useful much longer, and his heal really isn't that great anyway. Same for Tarkin, but I would still work on him, because he is one of the fleet commanders, and you will need him for the zeta challenge once you unlock ships. IGD is a pretty decent Jedi lead, and a lot of people use him in AAT Raid. I personally do not have him unlocked. Dengar is supposedly good in Credit Heist, although I haven't used him and don't even have him. HK-47 is good in a droid team, and I almost always see him as a droid or droid/jawa team lead.
  • Options
    I appreciate your response, thanks! I'll probably run that then, and start grinding the applicable shards.