Minimum speed on zody.

I keep asking these questions hoping to get some decent feedback. I know in a zody raid team that his speed is the most important. I have him right around 180 speed. Leia is actually over 200 now. What is the minimum speed for him. I think I have the other stats about where they need to be. Just making sure I'm fast enough. And yes more is obviously better but good mods are hard to come by.

Replies

• Options
    Well, I guess my question is why are you so concerned with Zody speed being the most important? It's not. Zody's strength is his leadership ability, which is independent of speed. Would a fast Zody be cool? Sure. But on a clone team, it's more important to me to have higher speeds on Rex and the Sarge; Rex to throw Tenacity up early (VERY important on those sith teams), and the Sarge so he can get his area attack in first and steal TM. But Zody? Meh. He has no real need to go first.
  • Options
    Well, I guess my question is why are you so concerned with Zody speed being the most important? It's not. Zody's strength is his leadership ability, which is independent of speed. Would a fast Zody be cool? Sure. But on a clone team, it's more important to me to have higher speeds on Rex and the Sarge; Rex to throw Tenacity up early (VERY important on those sith teams), and the Sarge so he can get his area attack in first and steal TM. But Zody? Meh. He has no real need to go first.

Its for a raid Zody team not a arena clone squad which is why Zody needs the most speed to pump out as many 212th attacks as possible
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    No Rex on a princess zCody team. Get Cody as fast possible. I have my zCody at speed 197. I'd be happy with 15-20 more.
  • Options
    Roadburn12 wrote: »

Its for a raid Zody team not a arena clone squad which is why Zody needs the most speed to pump out as many 212th attacks as possible

^^this. I meant to say it was for the raid. I thought it was implied when I mentioned leia. So what is the minimum speed for the haat that I need on Cody?
  • Coolmcdrew
    117 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    No Rex on a princess zCody team. Get Cody as fast possible. I have my zCody at speed 197. I'd be happy with 15-20 more.

@Yogi
    How much damage are you able to do with him at 197?

• Options
    I do my clones in p2 since I'm never awake for my guild p4, but with them and datcha I just managed 3.4mil last night with him at 208 speed. I don't even have the greatest mods, everyone is at around 75% crit chance after the leader except datcha who is at 50.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    I run zCody @ 225 and would get him faster if I could. There is no minimum. The faster he is, the better he is. Remember, he uses his basic on 212th attack. Look for B2s and turrets above 50% health and below 50% tm to maximize his tm gain to keep him going as often as possible.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    We're are attempting to complete out first HAAT this weekend so I'm not sure of his Damage yet. The last normal raid we did I was able to do 85% damage in P4. So about 10.5 mil in damage. With sarge and leia being my big hitters.

So take that with a grain of salt.with the differences between normal and hard.
  • Options
    @Yogi do you use line or anything like that I would be really interested to know how you do just so I can get an idea of where mine will be. Obviously I will be a little behind you but my goal is at least 1 million in damage. Hoping I can do that.
  • Options
    My cody is around 215 speed and I would love to have him faster. Still, my last run was 5.4m and I died two turns early. Make sure leia is faster than cody so she can give crit chance up first turn.
  • Options
    My zody is 231 speed and I make leia 240 or so in make sure she goes first to apply her buff.