Sith Arena Squad - who to replace with which character?

Ponnek
41 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hello everyone,

at the moment my arena squad consists of:

Darth Maul (zeta) G11 7*
Darth Nihilus G11 4* (zeta on unique will be here in a few days)
Emperor Palpatine G11 7*
Shoretrooper G11 4*
TIE Fighter Pilot G11 7*

I'm not really sure who to gear up next...thinking about Savage Opress (7* soon, not geared yet), maybe Sith Assassin or Sith Trooper (both 3*, not geared yet)
I also got Count Dooku (almost G11, no zeta), Darth Sidious (almost G9, no zeta) and Darth Vader (G10, no zeta) ready to join in.
G9 Boba Fett is also possible, but also has no zeta.

General Kenobi is no option, our guild can't kill heroic AAT at the moment.

Any advide for my arena team which character should be next and who should be replaced?

thx a lot in advance :)

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, Vader and Dooku are almost a given. The problem is, if all are stealthed to start, it defeats the purpose. If anything, you take out Nihilus and leave shoretrooper.

If you want to go entirely sith, then take out the two non-sith. If you put in Sith Trooper and Dooku/Vader, then the minute you hit 3 specials, he is taunting and counterattacks, which to me is better than shore who doesn't counter.

If you didn't have Maul zeta'd, I would have said Nihilly lead since he is as geared as you have him. His lead with ST and Dooku is just mean.
  • Options
    I could also use my zeta for someone else then Nihilus like Savage Opress. Would that be good or rather keep Nihilus in and zeta him?
  • Options
    If you're gonna keep Zaul as your lead, it might make sense to put the zeta on Savage.
    I can say that ST and SA are both really useful/critical toons in a sith team.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    I'm running zMaul, Palp, Sid, zSavage and B2 just to get through certain teams and it keeps me top 20 in my Arena shard. Highest of 7th.
  • Options
    I use Zaul, Palp, Nihilus, Zavage and Sith Assassin and finish first each day. The other top sith team uses the same team except Palp is replaced by Sith Trooper. I'll be replacing Palp with GK soon.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    KYLO
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo Ren works very well in a sith/Zaul team because it directs attacks at him which gives him speed, offense, defense and resets his special.

Outside of him, a tank tank counters. I run Baze in my lineup to add speed down to opponents teams and have another dispeller.

I run: Zaul, DN, Zylo, EP and Baze

It keeps my Sith alive and either builds up Zylo or let's Baze counter.
  • Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    Options
    I just switched up my zMaul team to use Maul (L), DN, ST, SA, Savage and feel like the team synergy is much better than when I was running Maul, DN, Sid, Palp, Savage. Getting the extra turn meter from SA and the protection ignore from both the generic sith can help to setup early Overpowers. The squad has good survivability as well and you keep the Annihilate time bomb ticking the whole match as well. I will be putting my next zeta on Nihilus for his unique to make Electrocute > Overpower combos even easier to land.