Ratio Z in ios users vs android users??

Prev1
Berzas
39 posts Member
In first place sorry for my englysh.
I have spoken with same ios user and we think that the ratio is diferent
Since zeta exist the android users have aprocimately 10 or morr zetas than ios users that i know
Samebody is only casuality or is another thing???
Again sorry for my bad englysh

Replies

• Options
    Ratio ios is 2,5 or 3 in a week
    Android is about 4,5 about the users that i have ask and studying
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    How many is some?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    I have 7 over two months, android.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I get 3-5 a week. IOS
  • Options
    purely circumstantial and anecdotal. No real evidence provided, defaulting to "you're wrong".
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    'Some' people also buy zeta materials from shipments — others don't.
  • Options
    I am onto my 3rd zeta farm now Android user. Didn't have the challenge for about 2 months after it came out though. And I don't buy them in the shop anymore
  • Options
    Yes the devs hate iOS devices, so they always help Android users!!!
    Trust me, this is the truth, it's from a verified source called "theconspiracytheories.com" !!
    On a side note, did you check the ratio of Android to iOS total amount of users?
  • Options
    15 Zeta events and how many Zeta mats did l have...?
    Good question, l have 0 MATS! Zeta material drop rate is ridiculous is like a slap on the face for the customers
  • Options
    I'm 0/18 currently on the challenge. Beating my former bad luck RNG run of 0/16. It's definitely the part of the game I dislike the most. If I go for 0/20 tonight I'll be 15 Zeta's behind my buddy who unlocked the challenge the same day I did.
  • Options
    As an Android user I receive one zeta mat a day for my loyalty, and another zeta mat for not telling any iOS users about it.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    As an Android user I receive one zeta mat a day for my loyalty, and another zeta mat for not telling any iOS users about it.

So now you're just down to 1 zeta a day for loyalty ;)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on Android and I get 5 free Zetas every day
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

0 he wasn't loyal because he told the secret
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

True, maybe they'll give him a second chance.

• Options

I'm keeping my mouth shut this time! All I have to say is "thank you."

Seriously though, I have 2 zeta'd characters and I'm 14/20 for the next. I've had ok luck with the challenges (none today, but 2 mats on Monday), but mostly resist character shards in the fleet shop for zeta mats. Can usually average 1 mat every 2 days or so from the shop.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Can usually average 1 mat every 2 days or so from the shop.

That's more than me even if I only use it for zetas.
  • Berzas
    39 posts Member
    Options
    conspirations.?? I ever said it but is obvious that android have privilege. I can remember k2so case and more than 1000 cristals only for android .buy yhis is not the case . I speak because i have collecting dates about 13 weeks ago and i have serial suspects about it
    But i am the only person thah i have it ......
    Today another 0 zetas . I collect 3 of the last 9 sinulations.
    And it is not a exception in the time .
    14 weeks in four people is enought for to have dudes about the random
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    There is far fewer ios devices than android so this is gonna be skewed no matter what since the items (ios, android) are not distributed equally.
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I agree.
    Android gets a boost.
    It's datamined, that everytime you sim a zetachallenge battle, it checks in the first step, which device and OS is this app running..... Absolutely.....No joke. Trust me
  • Berzas
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Mode ironic ON
    Yes yes . I believe in you.
    And when ios user login game detect it and give wedge
    But if you are android gives you bigs
    Omg this could be true . This sistem is already used by cg
    Mode ironic OFF
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    I agree.
    Android gets a boost.
    It's datamined, that everytime you sim a zetachallenge battle, it checks in the first step, which device and OS is this app running..... Absolutely.....No joke. Trust me

I read it on the Internet is must be true!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    I just got 4 zetas yesterday somehow (android) after getting 7 in 2 months.

Hmmm.

*Tin foil hat*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i've conducted a research of my own. I had a feeling players aged between 27 and 33 get more zeta's than players aged between 15-20. I've collected the data and what do you know; the 27-33 group consistandly gets more zeta's. Then i remembered you had to enter your age when you first installed the game, so that's how they get you!
    I advice anyone who sets up a new account to make sure to set your age somewhere between 27 and 33.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'm a IOS player, i think i got two max three time 0 zetas froms the challenge. I have an average of 3-5 zeta/weeks from challenge...so nope.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    i've conducted a research of my own. I had a feeling players aged between 27 and 33 get more zeta's than players aged between 15-20. I've collected the data and what do you know; the 27-33 group consistandly gets more zeta's. Then i remembered you had to enter your age when you first installed the game, so that's how they get you!
    I advice anyone who sets up a new account to make sure to set your age somewhere between 27 and 33.
    Thanks for that tip! Much appreciated!
    It's on the internet, it must be true.

I would've put something political as an example of truth on the internet, but then realized I'm already jailed.
  • Options
    3/20 zeta in 11 weeks.. Android user here
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

What about those of us how are over 33??? :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

We get 3 zetas daily. As long as we're on Android of course.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

We get 3 zetas daily. As long as we're on Android of course.

SHhhhh!!! First Rule of Zeta-club!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*