Best Clone form leader

Hi all I've been building my clones up a lot lately and was wondering who y'all recommend (besides Gen Kenobi) as leader. It'll be a loooooong time before I can get general kenobi.

I'm using Cody as leader currently for all that defense and crit chance but I've also been considering Rex or anakin. What do y'all think works best?

Replies

• Options
    In arena? Nobody. Clones are weak in arena.
    In GW? Rex.
    In Tank raid? Cody
  • Options
    In GW? Rex.
    In Tank raid? Cody

Haha no arena Rex can stop Zaul in his tracks
  • Options
    Jackmonds wrote: »
    In GW? Rex.
    In Tank raid? Cody

In arena*
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all I've been building my clones up a lot lately and was wondering who y'all recommend (besides Gen Kenobi) as leader. It'll be a loooooong time before I can get general kenobi.

I'm using Cody as leader currently for all that defense and crit chance but I've also been considering Rex or anakin. What do y'all think works best?

You are still in swfc jack the canyman,theres no form here its squad lol
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Jackmonds wrote: »
    In GW? Rex.
    In Tank raid? Cody

The question was who is the best leader for CLONES. Rex can stop Maul but not with clones in his team.
  • Options
    Rex Lead G11
    Zylo G11
    Zoba G11
    Shore Trooper G10
    Tie Fighter pilot G11

Been maintaining 20 and high teens in arena.

I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    Zody is the best leader for the clones. Their ability to regen health and also Protection is really cool.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    To all the people talking about Rex leads dominating in arena, that's true Rex has always had one of the best leader abilities in the game against almost every meta that has existed but a Rex lead with ONLY clones behind him isn't arena viable at all.
  • Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »

You are still in swfc jack the canyman,theres no form here its squad lol

Lol yeah I still use the swfc lingo sometimes :)